• Failure while rushing.
  • Refusing to Nexus.
  • Backing up without looking.
  • Too tired.
  • Flat-out forgetting the phases.
  • It’s always lag’s fault! >:[
  • Other (specify below)

0 voters

I never get a chance to play for extended periods before midnight.

I really enjoy doing dumb crap and that get’s the better of me most the time

I would say 75%, I am doing something absolutely stupid for the heck of it and I die because that’s what happens
20%, Lag or some other bullcrap (including 2 recent deaths that I am rather frustrated about)
5%, I screw up

2 words: Sheer stupidity

I mean, look at this death

You thought I died valiantly out in the battle field? No haha, I decided to try and plant a fake white bag at the Permafrost Lord, but I forgot his spikes returned back at a convergence point, so I literally walked to my death, that was instant karma, and of course, Sheer Stupidity™

LMFAO! @Glawi

Literally no death in RotMG is valiant. And damn:

DECA gods really frowned at that.

Typing

Aw, I was planning on adding that but ended up forgetting.

i just kinda suck. I’d say for me 40% too cocky, 40% refusing to nexus, 15% lag, and 5% other, mainly failing rushes

• Mundane archer
  • Mundane huntress

0 voters

If you had 5 stars on both already

That is literally the same thing.

Edit: I’m a fool.

skins

I think it’s_generally_ being too cocky. Not so much for myself, I do mean that for every player.

Think of the new players underestimating Hobbit Mages; slightly more seasoned players underestimating godlands; trying to do endgame dungeons; rushing at a level they shouldn’t; etc., etc.!

While the majority of my plushies are stored away in a big plastic bag, I still have like…5 seal plushies, 4 Pokémon (a big Nidoqueen, a midsized Banette, abd a small Glaceon and Flareon), and of course my favourite white tiger with a name unpronouncable in English.

I’d love to know what you meant here

I see what you did with these colors

I’m a less bean

I just noticed how much time I spent in this thread. I got lost in the silly forum poll mess

mystic mystic mystic mystic mystic

You can

quote multiple posts

in one reply

to prevent clutter
Or @ them

Ooh, thank you very much!

I was kind of just scrolling through this thread and replying to things without realizing all my replies were piling up down here… oops