Katar (Dagger for the Skilled)

well i originally had both armor pierce and piercing. But removed armor pierce, but truth is, it doesnt make all that big of a difference to majority of enemies except for like stone guardians and like shats stuff.

wtf, you just edited your comment. I cant remember what your originally said.

but the idea of this weapon is to get close and hit as many opp as possible while dodging /some defensive capabilities. Ment as a weapon for the skilled.

Eh i think you should keep armor piercing and remove piercing through multiple enemies. Bone dagger does that and although it kinda sucks, thats kinda the point so it doesnt become op. And you cant really do much with piercing through multiple enemies using a weapon like a dagger, which has relatively low range.

On the other hand, armor piercing would be very cool, kinda like a cwand but for dagger classes. It would have a very useful and specialized use, helping dagger classes get high dps on switches, tomb bosses, etc.

Additionally, as you described, the historic use of the katar is to pierce through armor, thus the heavy, reinforced tip. It would make sense to have it armor piercing.

ty for your advice, but i will keep piercing, b/c the idea was based on that. I just made this as a replacement for bone dagger, b/c its trash. Although i know it would never be implemented, just a fan thing.

thus is why you have the hp/def boost. And its a weapon that only few can play, the thing i like most about this weapon is that you need dodging to play it well (i guess i kinda made it like the ninja).

Donā€™t cry >_>

Blargh hereā€™s your katar
I went for a sarcophagus theme, seeing as it drops from the tomb. Iā€™d also recommend calling it something else other than just Katar, seeing as it is a UT, such as the Pharoahā€™s Katar or something

Yeah, piercing is a good concept for dagger classes, I agree. You can do piercing, but it would be like having a bone dagger, however the buffs you added make it more than that.
Donā€™t listen to any suggestions I make, do your own thing :slight_smile:

My try thereā€¦ xdd

Thats Sick!!! However, im going to chose piggbyā€™s just b/c it fits the theme more, your looks more like a crystal Katar

Its okay. :slight_smile:
I just tried to do something.

but your very skilled a sprite making and ofc the photoshops

would like to see your other sprites that youā€™ve done

Iā€™m almost every day trying to do something. :slight_smile:
You can watch me. I always spread my arts here:
(press to slime face)

Donā€™t know if you edited that in after I first read the OP, but wouldnā€™t it be better to just remake the bone dagger, then? Hell, you could even throw the bone dagger away and make the katar drop from Manors. And, of course, make it Manor themed.

well yeah, but bone daggers are lameā€¦

Katars are so much better.

Hence why I suggested to transfer the Katar to the Manor and remove the bone dagger altogether.

well Katarā€™s are a tomb/middle-eastern themed thing, would maje absolutely no sense in the manor

why not just remove the bone dagger and not transfer the katar to the manor

ā€¦thats exactly what we were just saying.

K. I just thought that if a UT is being removed from a dungeon and another UT is being added to replace it, it should go into that same dungeon.

screw manor, they have too many uts

Yeah, unlike Tombs.

well i dont really care wear it drops, i made the ut not really thinking about that unlike others who did the reverse order.