Keycoding Misformat (joke/experiment gone wrong)

well that’s one way to not look like a lying decieving pebble, say it was a joke!

this thread is needless

@Shatter like I said, it didn’t work out and I caused a lot of unnecessary drama. This is my rectification, sorry for the trouble I caused

And what I was trying to get at in my experiment was if anyone knew about the “Inspect element” function on a browser (the experiment was a planned attempt to see if people who claim they are “technologically savvy” aren’t just saying random bs on the forums)

You really know how to piss me off :joy: calm jason, calm don’t go ape shit

edit: Landfish growls

@Shatter sorry, won’t happen again.

edit: so are you a “tech-savvy” then

I would temp ban you if I could, impersonating DECA employees is against their ToS

@DreadDrake i know, but that wasn’t what I was going at. Note that during that thread I did not mention Temper, only the email in its specificity.
edit: pls dont ban me i just wasted 50 bucks on the game and got a bulwark

Apology & Explanations (drama llama)

Its still a lie.

This is kind of like saying that huge, built dude that looks like a body-builder in the food court looks stupid out loud (and meaning it), being called out for it, and having the Arnold-looking guy beat you to a pulp while screaming “IT WAS A JOKE! IT WAS A JOKE!”

The point is, you pretended that you were a Deca employee (which DreadDrake pointed out is against the ToS) and, whether you’re telling the truth here or not, you caused a lot of headache and actually got Deca involved. That’s just wrong.

wait? what was the joke, it looks like it stirred up lots of trouble?

this Deca hacked my account?

Funny joke… haha

oh yes I read that thread…

But yeah basically what atrapper said, its like after saying something dumb, you say " I was just joking". The same concept.

Oh well your rep has taken a permanent hit, I don’t really care much about that, but you wasted tons of effort on people that actually wanted to help.

MY intent was not to have DreadDrake post it to reddit; solely to this forums. His involvement to reddit and then Deca got him banned. Although I am sorry for it, I’d like not to hear about this again. Besides Shatter and Dreaddrake, no harm no foul, correct?

Apology & Explanations (drama llama)

not my intent

I’m saying that there was harm in a way. You kind of gave people trouble, whether it was your intent or not.

@moderators would you guys consider closing?

EDIT: Thanks for closing, Stu.

Why would we close; we’re productively discussing a problem that occurred due to my behalf and I want to make ends meet.

Just don’t do it again… @moderators close

@BobTickle @Atrapper git off your high horses, I want to hear any and all problems with this issue so that it doesn’t recur to me in future posts. Leave the post open.

:monkey_face: :poop: ?

edit: @Stupidity why close?