Knight? DARE I say it?

So…many of us all can admit that the knight is pretty powerful. And so is warrior, paladin, finally assassin, and other classes in their own ways.

Here’s the dealio.

VIT! I swear nowadays it seems that vitality doesn’t even make a difference with a good pet. Even a 50/50 H/MH seems to make vitality useless. (Isn’t true of course). But that’s just how I feel. What I’m getting at is this:

The knight needs to be buffed.

Don’t kill me yet I swear! Hear me out!

Other classes max in stats really high that are much more important than vitality or wisdom, daggers classes-speed and dex, warrior and archer-att, etc. and I think that the knight should receive a bit of a boost. Maybe 55 wisdom and 70 vit max? Or give him up to 55 attack in turn put wisdom at 45? I don’t know. With the pets and all I feel like vitality especially could be taken down a notch and maybe the knight could have some others boosts instead.

Your amazingly noobish friend,
Brockcool

P.S.
Yes I am a Knight main so I am biased. Check my graves. And yes I am a noob even though I’m a 6 year player. (Quit and came back)

Knight. I said it.

You’re not worthy if you don’t have a knight.

The Knight needs to be buffed?!? More like the knight needs to be nerfed, as it is simply OP since pets removed all need for it to leave the battlefield. To balance it perhaps a dex cut, like the Pally had, to 45. And add a cooldown to the ability to stop chain stunning and other abuse of pet MP heal.

Knight shouldn’t be nerfed or buffed himself.
What they should do is remove stun immune from everything, and give shields a cool down.
(Cough cough end game)

He already has the lowest DPS of the three. Just saying.

No lol.
You know shields do a fuck ton of dmg right?
Also: pally has 50 atk and 45 dex
yes he has a buff, but it’s group so :thinking:

Gee idk, maybe give him 40 def? Definitely not a thing other classes dont have.

There are, you know, players that do not have a good pet. The high vit suits them perfectly.

Good point.

The whole point of knight is that it’s a low risk class. High def, high vit, stun. It’s suppose to be a class that low level people can use easily unlike trickster or ninja.

And as unselfish pointed out, not everyone has a great pet. It only makes sense for knight to have high vit.

True, but Deca has been extremely generous in giving out feed power to people through the daily rewards. Just look at this month. I really can’t see it being that hard getting a pretty good rare pet. My friends did it in a week.

Before, Knight wasn’t as OP as it is now, since you could only get 2-3 stuns out before you had to back up. Now, you can perma stun endgame dungeons and run them like they are nothing. Before, knights had to back up and heal with their 75 vit so they could get back into the fight to tank and deal their(maybe low) amount of dmg. Now, with pets, you can heal through that. Knight has been crazily buffed b/c of pets, not nerfed.

This should NOT happen. Knight is OP.

Knight’s low stats is balanced out by high defense and an extremely powerful ability. And yeah vit needs to be reworked.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but get this, every class is overpowered and could use nerfs. But this will never happen because people will flip out over their precious characters being “ruined”

Wholly agree. Pets made knight (and warrior) OP so rather than nerfing knight everything else is being buffed to match. :confused:

Missing made everything OP :stuck_out_tongue: but I get what you’re saying, pets just pushed melees up over everything else since the def on melees just made them that much more powerful before factoring how spammable their abilities are.

in my mind, i think, the classes with the lowest dps for their groups are the most useful.
knigh has the lowest of all three melees, but it can stun. rogues have the lowest dps for dagger classes, but it can turn invisible. priest is worst that sorc in terms of dps, but i consider healing more useful than the scepter. what am i getting at? the lack of dps the knight has is used for a better ability, so no, it does not need a buff imo

I’m also a knight main and I think buffing him would be a terrible idea. The knight excels in practically every situation other than the nest or LH.

A buff in wisdom is a bit unnecessary, because it would only allow permastunning to occur at even lower pet levels. I don’t think anyone would be looking forward to this change.

Giving the knight any extra attack is wholly unnecessary. Thinking the knight has a low damage output simply because he is lacking a buff is utterly flawed. With just a colossus shield and 200 mana, a knight can do over 3K damage. With an ogmur and 400 mana, a knight can do up to 8K damage with just his shield - meaning, with just his ability, the knight can deal roughly the same amount of damage as a pixie-wielding warrior affected by damaging and berserk.

On top of the absurd amount of damage the knight can dish out, he is extremely tanky. No other class allows you to be punished so severely without any repercussions. Sitting on an ice adept, for example, on any other class typically means a quick death or a nexus. If you’re on a knight, however, you can leisurely absorb this mage’s pixelated hellfire for as long as you please.

tl;dr: The knight excels in everything except for Lost Halls and the Nest. No buff is necessary; he can deal more than enough damage and can take many more shots than the average bear.

What are knights?