Knight? DARE I say it?

LOD dragons are definitely immune to stun: they can all be hit with stun but it only damages, otherwise all of the battles would be trivial after a well-timed stun.

The knight does NOT need to be buffed. The knight is literally a pretty easy class and is not under powered. Over powered? Eh, it is one of the tankiest classes in the game, and is really easy to get damage in. Literally just press space. I say don’t change anything about knight, and more focus on nerfing other classes or buffing them.

literally.
I’m literally dead rn.

XD. Good meme

How about the knight has these max stats:
100 Attack
80 Defense
15 Speed
20 Dexterity
10 Wisdom
5 Vitality
252 Mana
1000 Life

Yay or nay?

It was mostly pets tbh, people rarely played melee o2 before. Even then he was pretty much a midgame boss because of tombs.

We need an o3.

Need is relative, we could use o3 down the road but we also need better ideas going into the design of a dungeon for a proper o3 fight.

No. Knight is really good already. FYI, you regen 10 HP a second at 75 vit. A 50 heal pet does less HPS than that.

See PuffinGod’s dungeons. We already have them.

*puffagod

:eyes:

I know exactly where that profile avatar is from, you twisted man.

(i’m on the same boat kappa)

Just because Knight isn’t where it was last year when low-skill burst DPS was literally the only criterion anyone ever looked for in a character (soulbound was actually hard to get on certain fights… old Thessal comes to mind) does not mean it needs a buff. It was the best class through most of the Kabam years. It’s still playable and a very viable pick for players of all skill levels (though the higher you go the more boring/slow it feels in my opinion) - it’s a good foil to classes like Trickster which rely on mobility to function. Knights are slow and generally reliable midgame farmers. That is their current niche, and it suits them well.

edit: Ogmur makes Knight viable endgame anyways

It Knight already ok

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.