Least Favorite Class

Because outside of a really bad trickster, the mystic is the only class that can make your life worse by adding it to the group. Every other class either makes no difference or is beneficial

mystic is good for rushing thooo
trickster is really good in halls and for rushing in general too

I too dislike the best dps dagger class because its overpowered in rushing. So bad and useless.

I pay attention to many things in this game and one of them is advantages and drawbacks to classes.

Maybe over a year ago my least favorite class would’ve been the Priest or Necro because my picky dislike for the community at the time made me not really want to heal anyone. Right at this moment, I could probably even say Wizard, because I know the major disadvantage of the class too well due to having died so much with it being to confident with myself.

Anyways, I still have fun playing the Wizard these days, so I can’t really say that’s my least favorite class. I’ve even come to see the practicality in using classes like Assassin, Trickster, Sorcerer, Ninja, and even Mystic. I’m comfortable with all these classes even if they’re not the most all-purpose.

Necro without the full ST set doesn’t appeal to me after getting my legendary pet. I can’t bash the class itself though because if it weren’t for the adventure of a Necro PPE I made when I was a cute little orange star I seriously wouldn’t be where I am today; My pet wasn’t even maxed and was only uncommon. Also, in my early white star days, I had an extremely lucky throwaway Necro that got my 2 Juggs, my first loot in Void, MBC, and Cultist Hideout in their original variants, and more. So, while the class is boring without the ST set because I could just play Wizard instead to trade the unnecessary heals for extra damage, I still can’t just say Necro is my least favorite class just because my newly fused Divine pet makes it unappealing. In fact it’s the one class I recommend for players who want to practice at dungeons and become better at the game because that’s a big part of what I did as a baby orange star.

Now, every class that’s part of the DPS meta, I can also play very well, as well as crowd control and mobility reduction, AKA, bow classes. no issues there.

My single least favorite, is the Rogue.

Before I had a group of friends to play the game with, I used to enjoy Rogue in my earlier white star days for casual dungeon farming and rushing Sewers back when they were new. I got a lot of characters maxed that way grinding for potions. But teamplay is why I love this game, which is why my favorite class is Paladin. Rogue has the most efficiency when distanced from other players. Not being a big fan of rushing Lost Halls, or Shatters switches, Rogue just doesn’t appeal to me so much for the way I approach endgame content, even with the UTs you can get for him. Like, I use CDirk on my Trickster, because I almost NEVER play Rogue. His damage output sucks, his survivability is at least better than the Trickster [due to a strange phenomenon my guild refers to as Teleyeet], but her utility in most dungeons puts the Rogue back down again.

Contrary to the Necro, I don’t like having to be lonesome and solo dungeons with my Rogue forever again like in the past because now I have friends to play the game with, and it’s just ineffective as it is boring to bother with the class.

Mystic, not because of all the mystic hate or anything, but I just don’t find myself having fun when playing that class.

Interesting how most of the least played classes are just in that awkward zone of mediocre dps, low/mediocre level of teamplay.

Its just a different wizard

that does less dammage

Less damage to a single target; when targeting multiple enemies at once, sorc deals more damage than wizard, essentially making it the wizard at crowd-control, which certainly has applications in-game.

Given low sb thresholds, the exact single-target dps of a class doesn’t matter much, making sorc a viable option in many scenarios.

Why am I not surprised no one said knight (someone is gonna pick knight after I said this)

Knight is just a solid class, and thanks to the stun-immunity that many high-level enemies posses, he is no longer super overpowered, and has transitioned to just being good in most scenarios.

Thus, there’s very little to hate.

You can stand way further back than wizard and spam your scepter for safe sb

Also tho with knight… the shield damage is almost more valuable than stuns. I frequently find times in crystal caverns when pally or warrior simply can’t get close enough to deal damage - but a knight’s shield can. Ironic.

scutum op

fr tho.

Mystic.

Not because it’s my least favourite class to play (that would be rogue) but because it’s my least favourite class for everyone else to play.

Everyone hate mystic

Shh dont listen to them… its okay I still love you mystic…
:revolving_hearts: index :revolving_hearts:

Ya know mystic is actually good in so many ways:

1. Trolling in candy land

2. Trolling in candy land

3. Trolling in candy land

4. Trolling in candy land

5. Trolling in candy land

Mystic is like trickster, if youre not a main you wont be able to achieve its potential

My least favorite is rogue. It’s completely useless unless you’re solo or rushing, 2 things i would never do anyways