Least favourite class?

Since the only topic we’ve ever had was before a lot of rebalances, here is a poll about your least favourite class in the game:

• Wizard
  • Priest
  • Archer
  • Rogue
  • Warrior
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Assasin
  • Necromancer
  • Huntress
  • Mystic
  • Trickster
  • Sorcerer
  • Ninja

0 voters

Mine is Rogue. Its a class that was build as the ultimate solo char, but the low dps makes it terrible at killing any boss unless you have help, which nullifies all the time saved by cloaking. With the current pet situation, the only pet places where rogue can still do things better than melees or trix are rushing LH’s or shatts, which can be cleared a lot easier and safer with the usual 30+ groups.

Mystic because of people that troll with it

Im not familiar with most classes but priest has lo dps… making it my least favorite class to use.

Lets see… Mystic sucks but thats because people troll with it… Knight is usually the most useless in dungeons such as LoD, making him the perfect leacher…

I’d have to go with Archer, because its so boring to play. It’s special ability: shoot another arrow. Yes, the arrow can paralyze, but I feel like using it is just so completely boring.

Mystic statsis will your patience…

“OMG 4 second I can’t shoot the (insert chest)
Fucking mystic”

Average player

Rogue because it’s role can be filled by other classes with higher dps
cough trickster cough

Why all the hate on rogue? He maybe isn’t the best but he’s still fun to play

“Mystic are not evil , the player who use it to troll are”

buddha 2018

I’m gonna get hate for this, but as I like basically all the classes, I’m gonna have to say Necromancer as I find it rather boring.

i dont like rogues because i cant tp to them when they reach boss :^)

Knights. Playing it feels mindless, retarded, and boring, and the lost brain cells that the class has already spread to the majority of the community.

Yep rogue is absolute garbage.

Also heck everyone who picked ninja and mystic.

YOURE ALL DEAD TO MEEE

I will give my opinion on all the classes top to bottom.

1. Mystic - People hate it for being the ‘troll’ class. Since I understand that this is YOUR least favorite class instead of the COMMUNITIES least favorite class, I will disagree. Mystic is a very fun class, just don’t be a douche.

2. Rogue - Again, people call this the very selfish class and the class that you can’t teleport to when it’s at boss. But here is the thing - that is what rogues were meant to be. This is actually one of my favorite classes. I love trying to rush Lost Halls because of the adrenaline it gives me.

3. Assassin - My pick for the least favorite class. It is actually very very boring. Because of MBC insta not being possible anymore, I do not have a reason to have this class on my character select screen.

4. Ninja - It is the class I don’t want to play, but when I end up playing it, I feel very good. You can run with insane speeds, you will always be the first one to be at O2 in a WC! Sure, it is a bit squishy, but the katana is definitively one of my favorite weapons.

5. Huntress - I like it more than the Archer. Safe range, good damage if you have an alright bow. The reason I don’t play this class often is because I can’t seem to get a Dbow.

6. Knight - How can this class be boring? It’s so fun just being able to run deep into godlands and stun everything in your path.

7. Necromancer - The reason it’s a Wizard/Priest hybrid makes me love it. Good damage, and an ability to heal yourself as well as others. The skull heal can be a lot more powerful than the Priest tome in some cases!

8. Trickster - I don’t understand how this class can be boring. An event rushing machine, a sprite world machine, sorts of various decoy types, you can do so much with them!

9. Paladin - If you have an Oreo or Marble Seal, this class can never be boring.

10. Warrior - I killed my Warrior over a Knight because this class is actually boring. Speedy and Berserk? That’s it? It’s the highest DPS class, but it actually is very boring just playing with it.

11. Archer - As I said, I like Huntress more. Archer is the same as Huntress just with a different ability. A quiver that shoots straight. Very interesting and unique.

12. Priest - Being able to run into godlands and gather gods like some sheep is just amazing. What is even more amazing is that it is a class the people need. Healing can save a lot of lives, especially in high-tier dungeons.

13. Wizard - I like Necromancer more for some reason, can’t explain it. A DPS machine, the class new players should praise.

14. Sorcerer - One of my favorite classes and I can see why it has no votes as boring. Self-explanatory.

I dislike both rogue and paladin, probably because I haven’t figured out yet how to play them.

Hey mystic is the top class in this one

(I chose rogue, I don’t like the idea of a class I only enjoy with a specific white bag)

Nobody voted for sorc :slight_smile:

I leave for a few months and apparently dickriding Rogue isn’t a thing anymore… Guess that Trix buff really was amazing then.

I mainly chose Assassin because I don’t enjoy the gameplay. I mean getting loot from O2 is fun, but thats all it does. (Please don’t kill me @Ickabod)

Paladin would be a close second. It’s probably the best charcter I’ve ever had, but it’s boring for me. With a 50/50 pet, you can barely use your seal and you’re just a squishy low DPS melee. I can understand the enjoyment from other players but personally it’s just not the best.

also happy that I haven’t seen many Ninja disses

I hate knights because they’re overrated and make the game too easy. Rogues provide a challenge, huntress are unique and even wizards have a weakness

Why do you point at the B key?