Least favourite class?

I do but they still complain about me using it so I’ll just proceed to fuck them over. Scorched-earth strategy.

I am probably the weirdest RotMG player. My 2 favorite classes are assassin and necromancer, and my least favorites are ninja trickster and pally

My favorites are knight and assassin. I just don’t understand why so many people dislike assassin. I think he’s so much fun.

He is super fun. so many people dislike that you cant use your poison super frequently

I chose Archer because I disliked playing it, but I think the weakest class would probably be sorcerer.

His stats are pretty bad, and has a high vitality cap of 75, which would be awesome if pets didn’t exist.

His scepter doesn’t inflict a status effect, it just deals damage. However, it doesn’t really do a lot of damage.

On the bright side, the scepter is pretty fun to mess around with, plus you can spam it. It’s a cool ability, and I find it more fun to play sorcerer than archer.

Get a high level magic heal pet( I don’t have one yet) Run a lot of labs to max wis and get a fulmi, then fulmi spam everything, but I do agree that when unmaxed and with basic tiered gear, sorcerer is pretty weak.

Yeah, fulmi is pretty good and somewhat easy to obtain. But usually, if I want to slow enemies, I’m going to play huntress.
I feel like the scepter’s base damage should be upgraded. Also, maybe lower the decrease per target by 5 for each scepter.
Also, I feel like the sorcerer isn’t that good without UTs.
Finally, I feel like sorcerer should be more of an offensive type and have higher dexterity. How about a dexterity cap of 5?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.