Least favourite class?

Mystics are annoying when people troll with them, but they’re hella fun to play, shame I’m terrible with it

mystics are gey

got anything to back that up? I just said that the ability is useless to me, so if trickster is going to be useful to me the stats or equips are going to have to compensate. lets compare them, shall we? I’ll even be gracious enough to disregard the ninja’s ability since I’m ignoring the trickster’s ability.

everyone wears rings, so it can’t be that

ninja has the same armor as trickster, so it can’t be that

katanas inflict substantially more damage than daggers, and have piercing on top of boosted damage. the range difference between daggers and katanas is negligible, and practically nonexistent if you’re using a doku. there’s really no situation in which daggers are more desirable than katanas, so it can’t be that

on top of having a weaker weapon, trickster’s atk/dex comes out to inflict less damage than ninja even if they were using the same weapon, so it can’t be that:

(the foul in this graph has the same damage as a masamune)

their defense is the same so it can’t be that

their hp is the same so it can’t be that

their mp is the same so it can’t be that

wis doesn’t make a difference, but even if it did ninja has more so it can’t be that

trickster does have more speed so it could be that, but sometimes more speed isn’t a good thing. regardless, I’ll still count this as a plus for the trickster

their vit is the same so it can’t be that, not that vit matters anyway

so the final trade-off between trickster and ninja is that ninja has +20% more damage +piercing, and trickster had +15 speed and negligible range. I see no reason to choose trickster.

now as for the ability, decoys have an unfortunately long and cumbersome “setup” period, in which you have to run directly toward the enemy with your blistering 75 speed just to aim the decoy at the target, and then wait for the decoy to walk into position. and then the real twist is that the enemies will still be shooting in your general direction unless you got so close to them that the decoy went behind them, which almost never happens because who in their right mind would get that close? you might as well have just paralyzed them because ctrap can be used while backing up and quivers are near-instant, and both inflict damage to help kill the enemy anyway. and as for plain teleporting all over the place, I’m of the opinion that it is grossly overrated. dodging works just fine for me.

this is one of two situations in the entire game that the decoy is actually useful, the other being against the lost halls crusaders (although as of LH2.0, the community seems split on whether or not decoys are actually helping now that paralyze/stun work, I’m of the opinion that decoys are not helpful). I won’t deny that decoys make O2 easier, but he’s already kind of a joke. playing a class that is only useful in the wc used to be the assassin’s problem, no? I don’t believe he was particularly popular during that period either.

lastly, now that I’m discussing the trickster’s ability, trickster is not faster than ninja because ninja’s ability can give him 116 speed, leaving the only advantage to trickster is the negligible range difference on daggers. I think I’ve made my stance quite clear, trickster is pointless.

Necro, jack of all trades and master of none, also as boring as soda crackers

Sorc with an Omni deserves that one, all 8 of his stats are mediocre and Omni boosts all of them (it’s actually pretty good for sorc)

This is very accurate, hell even rogue cares about the ability less then pally.

literally the only fun classes are meeles, assassin, and necro. Mysic and trickster have pretty much useless (completely non-offensive) abilities and i hate them so much aah

Thats your opinion, but it aint stopping me from playing trix

lmfao calm down i was joking.

Yes, I play archer, it was one of the first classes I did well at. I think the huntress’s ability is more interesting. It’s an interesting class, but I don’t think I’ll play it again, I prefer classes that I have more fun in playing.

rogue, but not because of damage. Rather I don’t like the fact that I can run around invisible, I’d rather get right in the action or stay back. My play styles are get hit a lot but tank, and get hit a little and heal it back up before getting hit again. The rogue basically can’t get hit, so I don’t really like it. It feels cheaty.

tl;dr: I don’t like rogue cuz it feels cheaty and doesn’t match my play styles

well i really have an issue with archer because once you get strap with huntress it almost removes any desire to play archer from my mind. I know there are stat differences and whatnot but the easy trap paralyze is so much easier to use than the single shot quiver that i just feel less powerful

Anyone who farms dex or Limon marks without trickster is doing it "wrong!" :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a few other scenarios where a well-placed decoy can be helpful for small groups or with unmaxed/low pet melees. Shaitans for example, though ninja also shines in there with DPS-pierce, it can’t protect the group quite so predictably as constant up-top decoys can.

In rushing, trickster can do run and dodge which is normally enough, but with the TP in its back pocket for when you’re otherwise toast, versus all ninja could do is Faster, which if I’m heading into a mess (eg. Tomb), more speed just would get me dead faster.

If either of the two classes was up for deletion, I’d keep trickster over ninja. It’s good that we’re not all the same though, testament to the game’s design that we each find different aspects/classes/abilities more appealing than others!

mystic is legit the worst class in the game atm… in 99% of the cases it is used to troll and it has very low dps

Unless you use the st orb!!

The enchantment orb and the aether orb is pretty nice too.

Never used it but I’m sure its good.

I hate trickster especially around crusade commanders. Just let the knights drag and stun. Having the commander 7 tiles away on a decoy really limits the groups dps.

I used to hate a bunch of classes.

But am I the only one now who doesn’t have a leats favorite?

As long as people don’t complain about me being a mystic in a dungeon it’s not a problem but as soon as they start shit about banning me because I’m a mystic I be a fuckin douche with the orb. F them.

And thus prove them right

Be a pro with the orb and that would be like shoveling hot coals onto their head