Let's Introduce PVP :)

There’s still the fact that it may catch 1-2 characters, but that won’t be enough to kill them. A DBow might deal a lot of damage but by the time the paralyze wears off you’re gonna be right at their front door destroying their character.

So fulmi sorc, archer, huntress, and esben necro would be useful support. Slowing down enemies or paralyzing them.
Anyway GTG for now. I’ll go check on this thread tmrw

Note that when you buff everyone else they will deal asdf damage like you. Buffing yourself is to Ensure that you have a higher chance of loot because even if you buff yourself you won’t always get SB loot which is also part of the RNG.

No they don’t. Buffing them with your Helm doesn’t magically give them the ability to equip Swords and 75 Atk.

SB thresholds are generally fairly low, to the point that most Warriors can reach them in less than a second.

The reason why you’re not getting loot on Warrior is either because RNGesus hates you or because you suck at Warrior.

Wouldn’t 5 priests just constantly healing each other be overpowered?
Or just 5 wizards aiming for one target to spell bomb?
And how about 5 rogues each going in one big group, assassinating everyone in their path.
Or 5 ctrap huntresses just throwing random invisible traps, able to form a wall.

Dbow = Win :slight_smile:

Pretty sure PVP isn’t “frowned upon”, but it is actually impossible to implement at the moment. Realm is a client side game which means that where bullets are for you aren’t exactly where they are for others. On your screen it can look like you are hitting someone directly, while at the same time, it will show on their screen that they are dodging perfectly.

Uploading… This is obviously how you would win the PVP crap :slight_smile: … INSTA’D

fix pls
also sorc would be OP

How would you suck at warrior?

I’e had 4x the number of bracers as ctraps ;-; i need more ctraps

Mainly this. I believe it was something to do with the fact that player projectiles are completely unique to enemy projectiles. Which I guess means there would be problems with game performance, or with the way that collisions work.

Since last time this was suggested more experimental options have been introduced which allow player shots to be turned off. This does save people from an incredible amount of lag, and further supports the idea that player shots may be what cause lag.

hmmmmm I don’t think much people would be willing to pay 1k fame to be kicked out of an arena if you lose…

PvP wouldn’t be such a good idea because:
1: A lot of the weapons used by players would 1-shot or 2-shot KO most players within miliseconds.
2: Wizzy DPS is FRICKIN CRAZY. Just run around as 8/8 wiz with some OP UT weapon or T13 staff and BOOM, EVERYONE dies within milliseconds.
3: Good luck trying to PvP with an 8/8 warrior who has the Helm of the Juggernaut.
4: And here comes every RotMG player’s worst enemy… LAG.

Pvp would only appeal to the 1% of the community with actual good UTs suitable for pvp. Normal tops won’t cut it against a child predator warrior charging towards u with max speed

Agreed. Also, 8/8 Rogue is fast af and almost impossible to hit at for most players (a lot of people have trouble trying to hit Monstrosity Scarabs or Swarms)

Have you ever been running dungeons with a friend and you both say “I got to the boss first” at the same time and then follow if up with “you were like 20 tiles behind me”? Ya, pvp isn’t a good idea.

This game couldn’t really handle a PvP mode, it would be way too meta heavy, and normal players wouldnt be able to compete. The PvP itself would basically be won by rng.

Sounds cancerous :smiley:

Most Effective Tactic Available
basically a set of the best stuff you can get
or the best strategy