Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

How lucky do you get from oryx?

the great swords and mercy bane are from st chest luck, so not super lucky, but luckier than most. Just a bunch of shields (not that great) and rings (which are pretty good, but I have better rings for the most part). I do oryx quite a bit though.

It is a sad day. I am not sure how many of you remember my previous mule dump, but I have a screenshot of it from about a year ago. I’m not going to calculate how much I was worth in this picture, but I’m sure it was well over 10,000 life at the time. At the peak of my merching madness, I was worth just over 24,000L, operating a total of around 300 active mules.

BEFORE:

Another pic of the madness from a year ago…

I logged on today for the first time in over a year. I seem to have lost or deleted my master list of mules. I was able to load into a few of them from memory, but it seems the bulk of what I had is gone… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Below, you can see a picture of my current mule dump. I don’t know the prices of things anymore, but I’d imagine it’s probably only around 250-300L at most, with maybe another 500L worth of maxed characters. May the wealth lost to time rest in piece…

CURRENT:

Oh the humanity, only 300 life of items?

Shurima noooo :'c

How did you manage to lose mules, aren’t they all in a text file and shouldn’t have changed unless you messed with md?

I can’t find my md files or the accounts js file with all the logins. I had more than one muledump folder, because it took forever to load in 300 mules. It seems I deleted the wrong muledump folder when cleaning my computer. The accounts js in my muledump folder that I have is blank. All I have is an excel file with the login information of the 36 mules I used for trading regularly, but it doesn’t have the information for any of the mules I used for storage.

Looking for bulk sellers of top items

It’s okay I guess

Well you did just give away 8deckers.

“forgot password”?

Not sure what the implication is here. Forgot emails and passwords.

I think he was suggesting you click the “Forgot password?” option when logging in, but that’s not going to work if you don’t have the email addresses anyway.

Ah yes, I spoke with him about it yesterday. I’m reaching out to google to see if they can show me all emails associated with my phone number.

I would post here if there was a way to get a steam account on muledump that wasn’t super complicated

you dont have any cash items? decas, life pots?

I can see some life pots in there

12 tho

i have more and im a fucking idiot

Honestly, this isn’t that complicated to follow. I’d make a youtube tutorial but I don’t have a steam account only version of realm… though I could probably create one… I’ll get back to you on that one within a week or two.

Regardless of a video tutorial, the instructions provided on that github page are pretty self explanatory. I can help you if you have any specific questions.

Recently maxed life on a char, and buying decas and stuff is too annoying

Let me show you the power of flex tape merching.