Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

Well you did just give away 8deckers.

ā€œforgot passwordā€?

Not sure what the implication is here. Forgot emails and passwords.

I think he was suggesting you click the ā€œForgot password?ā€ option when logging in, but thatā€™s not going to work if you donā€™t have the email addresses anyway.

Ah yes, I spoke with him about it yesterday. Iā€™m reaching out to google to see if they can show me all emails associated with my phone number.

I would post here if there was a way to get a steam account on muledump that wasnā€™t super complicated

you dont have any cash items? decas, life pots?

I can see some life pots in there

12 tho

i have more and im a fucking idiot

Honestly, this isnā€™t that complicated to follow. Iā€™d make a youtube tutorial but I donā€™t have a steam account only version of realmā€¦ though I could probably create oneā€¦ Iā€™ll get back to you on that one within a week or two.

Regardless of a video tutorial, the instructions provided on that github page are pretty self explanatory. I can help you if you have any specific questions.

Recently maxed life on a char, and buying decas and stuff is too annoying

Let me show you the power of flex tape merching.

daily logins are awesome

every month u can get a st item, 1 normal chest, 1 epic chest, a few keys.

Sell me those decasā€¦ kek.

I was hella busy this month with schoolwork ;-;
Big rip in the chat

i mean same kinda. i just refreshed muledump once a day, although i forgot one day (rip lvl 20 alts).

rip me, i can never get over 200L because my old supplier kept on cleaning me out. Then combined with all the mana events (fcking have 300 mana, despite selling and wasting a bunch) and the other things (like christmas reskins)

Iā€™ve got 2 dbows in my first 50 udls haha

Sounds like you need more vault space tbh. Iā€™m sitting on 500L pure with like nothing to buy, because things fly off the shelf as fast as I can buy them. I need more bulk suppliers.

This is why we canā€™t have nice things.

well its more like after is sell everything to life, i get a lot of good offers.

lol, i get like one every 1/15