Life Will Change (Not only a guild , but a family)[EUW2]

Life Will Change EUW2 Based family.

OK a bit of background on this guild I don’t really want this to be a professional serious ‘Oh we only care about fame guild’ its much more then that. In my eyes a guild is a home , a community with all the members in a hive mind like a family. Way back in 2012 two amazing people invited me into a guild : Dark Dreams. I have vivid memories of being greeted in chat when you appeared online , a nice welcoming guild full of family. I know this kind of idea has been thrown around alot in the past few years but I am willing to be 100% dedicated into making the lives of our family one to be cherished.

Requirements:

• Be friendly above all : We are a family.
  • Must play on EUW2
  • Players can be from any background but must speak English.
  • Be self-sufficient . Begging is ok in small doses only.
  • No hacking whatsoever.
  • Can do LHs . Shatters and Tombs.
  • Can max up to and beyond 6/8 with at least 500 Base fame.
  • Should be active by playing atleast 3 times a week.
  • Must have discord.

How to apply:

If you meet the requirements and would like to join please PM either me (Minnemaham) Or (Intact) to join.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
‘I love all my members with all of my heart 1 or 50 , thank you all for being my family , with you guys here I can finally escape the dread of a life being eternally lonely. Thank you.’

-Minnemaham

Bump

You seriously bumped it after 1 day? :man_facepalming:t5:

I’m in.

I will invite you as soon as possible <3

not tryna diss or anything, but it seems wierd that a family has requirements.

If anyone could join it would be rather chaotic , the requirements were suited to make people that could play the game and join. Although we don discriminate with the wider community for example if a blue star needed help we wouldn’t hesitate to help them.

hi, are you still recruiting cause if you are I’m wondering if i could join. i don’t meet all the requirements but I’m very active and i really want to improve at the game

Sure just try to pm me in game and ill get with you asap :smiley:

Ok tysm :slight_smile:

Pretty sure we used to be guildies at a point. I wouldn’t mind joining. (I have 6k alive base fame, three 8/8’s, one 7/8, two 5/8’s and two 2/8’s. I also do have discord and can do LHs shatters and tombs.)

Drop me a PM :wink:

i’ve tried reaching you for a couple days now, when are you online?

Hey there, I have 4 8/8s 2 7/8s 4k alive fame and would like to join could you invite me? Though in playing events and do lh runs so i cant be online on euw2 all the time.

sure ill inv you right away

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.