Locked Out of Account

Nothing my guy this is sad nibba hours I wanted to get to 1 k fame on my priest ppe

That sucks. Iā€™m out of ideas. Sorry.

I play on flash - what should I do? Should i delete and reinstall it?

For me I just downloaded the .swf file again (https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/AssembleeGameClient1512065318.swf), overwriting the existing file. Restarted flash player, chose Open File (NOT using the drop down history, that didnā€™t work) and opened the newly downloaded file. I got a permissions error (Dā€™oh, this isnā€™t good) and needed to delete the trusted directory and add it in again then all was good.

Oh, and I had to re-login, go through the tutorial and the config again because for some reason realm forgot all about me.

It instantly logged me out again

I did all the steps you told me to do, except i had to enter link and i got instantly booted out after i tried to login

How to clear trusted directory?

nothings changed for me, still stuck

Right click when .swf loaded, choose Global Settingsā€¦ -> Advanced -> Trusted Location Settings. Make sure the directory you download your .swf files to is in this list. If not add it.

Beyond that, Iā€™m all out of ideas. Iā€™m in the happy position of being unable to recreate the problem. Sorry.

I keep getting the ā€œToo many failed logins, try again laterā€ message. This happens to me quite often, and I get locked out for 10 minutes. This time itā€™s different. Iā€™ve been locked out of my account for almost 2 hours now. I exited a sprite world right as Oryx castle was about to load.

Got the same problem here, tried to nexus during realm shake and it fucked me over. Been locked out since 10pm last night. Tried browser, flash player and steam, none of the 3 work.

I tried using a different account and I can log on it. Just seems my main is locked out.

One of the reasons I hardly play besides I like outside more. Is because my internet every time I go into the realm it takes me 5 minutes for the damage to come through on the monster and it just can be a bitttt boring

Donā€™t know if anyone can help me.

ok gud.
NOW FIX DEKER

Issue resolved, @moderators pls close

[ <felix> I can fix it! </felix> OB]