Looking for a guild! :)

It doesn’t matter which server is, aslong i manage join a guild.

What you need to know about me is,

-I have 4 char slots, i now have 3 6/8s (and one that is basically 7/8)

-I play nearly everyday for a few hours, and i’m online for most of the day

-I’ll try my best in order to contribute to the guild

-Sadly, i am not very talkative. But you can judge me for my actions.

-And, once again as sad as it may seem, i’m unable to open any sort of keys for the guild, i apologize for that.

And finally, i have pretty basic tomb/shatters experience, but by no means i’m a total newbie on both. (Actually, i have good experience on shatters, and a basic-to-medium tomb experience.)

Thanks even if you do consider me! :wink:

P.S Yes i do have a discord.

If you would like, I have an invitation for you to join Relax and Chill. I cannot promise keys, I cannot promise constant white bags, but I can promise respect, loyalty and trust from one another.
We are a non hacker guild, period.
If you’re interested. 1) Arrange a time for you and I to meet in game, 2) message me when you’re available and ill come to you.

Yeah, same here. Were recruiting & rebuilding for SpeedForce and despite all of the requirements you surpass for some guilds, we have literally no requirements beside you being a red star or higher which obviously you are. So you are in vited to join, just Pm me @Kawaiola, and yeah… Good luck!

NSNG we chill

Edited the original post for more recent events.
Also, whoops, not too much used to using this forums, didn’t meant to reply to you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.