Looking for a [US based] guild

looking for some friends to game with

Why hello hop right over to usw2 by the keys please

@green

i am not a clueless gamer sorry big man looking for a better fit

What you want like big dungeon runs like lh or whatever? nah we don’d do that. We basically spam event dungeons in ghall a lot if alkshsd is on though

Apparently you are not clueless indeed, but why don’t you be more specific on what you want to find in a guild? And… is there a server you prefer to use more often than others? and… (about 100 more questions a not-clueless player might come up with to be more specific)?

the name of his guild is clueless gamers which is why I said that lad, looking for an active guild that’s US based

So uh you don’t wanna be with us cuz of our name?

We are active and us based lol
hm

yes.

Yes as in you wanna join?

no i do not want to join your guild based off of your name

Oh ok it’s cool silently rages at founder for picking a stupid name

It’s usually best to clarify what you want in a guild (something more specific than “friends to game with”), like Key Pops, grinding for pots, clearing Realms and taking down Oryx quickly, etc.

i am looking to game brother, i do not need potions and i enjoy doing events / keys :slight_smile:

Im looking for a guild to join, or someone to play with , ive been playing pretty much and now im bored playing alone, searching for a nice and active guild :slight_smile:

you need to make your own thread, since this is someone else’s thread

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.