Looking for active guild (Any server)

IGN - Asteralix
Brief summary:
I live in the UK but work nights so i am nocturnal. Meaning i am fine with US guilds as well as EU guilds. I am Security for Pub halls, i play daily so you can expect me to be active, mainly looking for a guild that pops keys often.

What i’m looking for:

• An English speaking guild.
  • A guild that isn’t toxic and members have respect for each other, i also prefer a place i can progress and take a more serious role on overtime.
    -Regular key pops, just any in general however those that run a lot of Shatts/Lost halls have priority.

Why you should have me:

• I have a lot of experience with all dungeons, lot’s of halls experience, lot’s of shatters experience: can solo lava walk and rush all switches, solo cults and 4 man voids.
  • Very active, active daily other than certain days or if i go on holiday.
  • I have respect for other players.
  • I have 10 8/8’s probably more when i buy more slots.
  • Can easily hold 25k+ base fame however currently at 15k base fame due to deaths and haven’t really pushed my base fame in a while.

Other guilds may be considered. If you wish to know more about me or have info on your discord please PM me on discord Toosickmate#7351

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.