Looking for an active guild (USSW)

Hi, my name is Sweetmoved and right now I am looking for an active guild so I have some more fun in this game. I have a 6/8 rogue with about 600 bf, a 7/8 samurai with about 400 bf, an 8/8 necromancer with 2870 bf and am also currently maxing a huntress. I can do shatters pretty well and know how to clean tomb. I have discord and use it frequently (but I can not use my mic because it makes me extremely nervous). I hope you could consider me for your guild! :grin:

Hey there, if you are interested I am recruiting for the Reign of Terror. Our Main server was USE2, but it was taken over, so we sort of just hop around and primarily use discord to play together. We donโ€™t shame over microphone use either, so feel free to speak with us!

You can join my guild, the PRAETORIAN GUARD. I know you already have a guild. Iโ€™m not in it, Iโ€™m just recruiting for them. We started 4 days ago and already reached 4th placed in Useast2! Just use common sense, be active, and play 95% or more on useast2. We have a active discord and pop keys a lot at random times. https://www.realmeye.com/guild/PRAETORIAN%20GUARD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.