Looking for serious active guild

Hi! My name is Famebounus (I know its spelled wrong and corny as crap but I don’t wanna pay for a new one). Most people just call me Fame :3. I’m looking to join a active guild where people are always on and doing guild dungeons. I have 3 character slots with a nearly 6/8 knight, nearly 4/8 priest, aaaand an archer that gets pretty neglected but still equipped with white bag gear XD. I have an overall fame of 11,052 not including whats on my characters, and am willing to pop dungeons as I have multiple keys and continue to get them as I am an active player. When I’m bored I actually enjoy running the 2nd road hunting the clands which I’m usually pretty successful in doing! I use discord, my user is Bigblueben #4001 which is my usual gamer tag but when I switched from chrome to steam I chose that stupid name for some reason… Thanks for reading and please hit me up if your interested either here or on discord!

Discord link.

https://discord.gg/8huu4uW "

:hamburger::fries::tropical_drink:

Consider joining Praeteritus. We’re a relatively small guild but we’re somewhat tightknit. If interested, pm me at Leohe#0013

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.