Mathematician class

Mathematician class
Weapon: Dagger
Ability: Degree
Armor: Robe
Ring: Ring

New Piskel(21) (Bad sprite)
ABILITY--------
A Degree allows the mathematician to enhance his weapons in different ways.

T0: Primary School Degree Congratulations you finished primary school… Not really great are you?
+15 Armor breaking damage on weapon for 3 seconds.
MP Cost: 60

T1: Highschool Degree Wow now you’re getting somewhere.
+20 Armor breaking damage on weapon for 3.5 seconds
MP Cost: 70

T2: Degree of completion Your last degree from college what will you accomplish next?
+35 Armor breaking damage on weapon for 4 seconds.
MP Cost: 75

T3: Degree of Magic School. You got accepted into magic school and got a degree? wow.
X1.5 damage of weapon for 4.5 seconds
MP Cost: 85

T4: Teacher’s Degree. You finished school and now you became a teacher yourself.
X1.75 damage of weapon for 5 seconds
MP Cost: 85

T5: Principal’s Degree. You own a school now!
X2 Damage of weapon for 5.5 seconds
MP Cost: 95

T6: Know it all’s Degree. You’re getting tired of being spoken to by a person breaking the 4th wall right? yeah me too.
X2 Damage of weapon for 5.5 seconds, Armor piercing for 1 second.
MP Cost: 105

Some white bag Abilities

Degree of the piercing thorns. Owch.
Armor piercing for 4 seconds
MP Cost: 100

Degree of Einstein You’re still not safe even from Albert’s good ol degree that he never achieved
+100 Armor piercing damage on weapon for 3 seconds.
MP Cost: 100

I’m lazy

dagger and a robe just DONT!

soooo its a buffed seal without healing

Plus you are even easier to die

why not a wand?

Healing is the biggest part of a seal. The reason seals are op is because of the healing on a melee class so it’s really a modified seal

The T6 ability is 10 more MP than T5 just for a second of armor piercing, not very useful imo :thinking:

and

also, wouldnt this be in WIP? No stats, not all sprites, not even any cooldowns for abilities; i’d say that many stuff needs to be worked on

*Student Debt

FTFY

Why make a dagger class centered around armor piercing when the queen stinger dagger is already a thing?

This should be a staff class considering it doesn’t already have a piercing weapon.

Please, never post something like this again. I’m not going to even go into why this is a bad idea, because it really should go without saying.

amazing.
Absolutely ridiculously stunning perspective of a class. Instead of having a purpose in the game itself, why not have a class with a uselessly low amount of defense, as well as a terrible weapon (compared to others) such as a dagger. On top of that, give it a nerfed pally buff Without healing as the ability. And a UT that’s just an ogmur except no one would use it because no one would play this class in the first place, due to its low damage output.

10/10 but don’t include the whole thing

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.