Merching Secrets

So not that much people know the secrets of merching. So i was wondering if i should make a super awesome merching guide, b/c ive done every form of merching (except rwt) .

What to do once I've maxed def?

Go ahead, not like we get much content around here anyways.

Though I myself have only ever done two types of merching; 8:1 def to life and 8:1 spd/wis/vit/wis to life (back in '13).

I find merching boring unless I’m just doing it as a side thing.

well the reason i ask this, is taht its not generally not known by that much, and if i do it, it will spoil it for lots of people. Causing them to have insane difficulty using that method

Well then it’s up to you. If you wanna keep it a secret so you can use it, don’t share. If you don’t care if it spoils it for some others, do share.

Though personally, if I knew a super easy way to get rich, I wouldn’t share it to the public. Warren Buffet sure as hell doesn’t.

It’s like the billionaire Warren Buffett says…

Lol, I can’t stand merching. I always overpay because I know I’ll be able to get the potions faster than I will if I wait an eternity.
A guide for this could really help me be more efficient when it comes to obtaining wealth.

This is not that likely. Merchants and their target markets are not the same people.

Lol r u like the person who paid T6 poison,T6 prisem, T6 trap for my T9 dagger

Or r u like the guy who offered me 8 vit for one def

Or r u like me who paid 1 ubhp for Santa skin

When I said overpay I meant like 6 def/att a life, lol. Anything that is just enough to keep me playing the game and get me what I need is all I’ll ask for.

Lol that’s underpay cos standard is 1:8

He meant he sells life for 6 att/def so he doesn’t have to wait around for people to buy life for 8

Oh lol

Here is my advice, if you think its a good idea: GO KILL YOURSELF! (ingame ofc, not irl)

Merching and scamming are the same, with both things you rip off the hard-earned loot of others without actually playing the game.

Nope in merching they are fully aware and willingly doing it merching is also kind of part of the game

Yes, because the non-merchants want to spend their time in the realm/dungeons instead of wasting their time with trying to get a good deal in the broken econemy.

Can anybody explain me what was so inappropiate about my previous post (which has been flagged)?

well basically you said go kill your self, it was flagged by the time i saw it

There is nothing wrong with trying to merch your items for profit.

For people wanting to sell/buy and get it done with quickly your best bet is to use realmeye trading. Takes almost no time away from your playing and you generally get the people that want to trade for your offer as posted.

Its tolerable when you need the 25 def to max, if you got items worth ~100 life pots pots in reserve (by the fact that scorchmist made the thread, I assume that he merches (screen of his md here)), and dont even need the profit of your merching, then its definetly not ok.

hey i like to have stuff in reserve. I die a lot and would one day like to retire from merching. I literally earn like 2-4L worth on most chars before they die and thats when they’re 6-8/8

edit: i get why you think its like that, it can be partly, but its not like the people i sell/buy to don’t know that they’re being ripped off.

I am not sure why you are upset someone wants to merch for profit or not. You can just ignore them and look for the deal you want. If you don’t like the price then move on don’t try to negotiate.
Personally if I need to buy or sell on the trading server I make a sign with the price I want. If I see someones sign and it doesn’t have a price on it then I don’t even talk to them because it’s an automatic negotiation. Waste of time unless you are merching.