Month of The mad god 2020 discussion

Is this a thing anymore

I think so, I am pretty sure it is in September, feel free to correct me

I believe it was delayed to September for the reason of polishing up O3, which is already released so I donā€™t see why MOTMG is so late this year.

It was delayed because there was a new class, a new engine releasing, plenty of packs and events, and a new final boss, unlike others MotMGs.

plot twist: motmg is coming with o4

plot twist : it spawns in the nexus

plot twist: swatsecone is back

Plot twist : i predicted it

They announced in a producerā€™s letter that its going to be in September due to workplace disruptions and changes as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic.

Plot twist: u are a profit

Because they were working on O3 when theyā€™d normally be working on MOTMG, seems simple enough lol

10/10 clickbait title

added discussion to the title so people know this isnt anything official

I believe , correct me if Iā€™m wrong, that in a recent thing that they hinted at a new dungeon, I believe ancient ruins or something, and about F.E.R.A.L. being released around then?

I only heard of High Tech Terror in their producer letter where they talked about the item forge; donā€™t recall anything about an ancient ruins. Closest thing is Ancient August but Iā€™m not sure what that has to do with ruins aside from the name theme I guess.

The one thing i highly hope for MOTMG is that the Producerā€™s Letter was not being misleading and they add In-Combat, that would be the best update for rotmg ever.

There was a reference to ancient august, and motmg being ā€˜sturificā€™
Sturific most likely references sturky, the creator of that ancient ruins, and both of those link pretty well.

What are ancient ruins? Feel like Iā€™m out of the loopā€¦

Does ancient august mean more stone things and old motmgs and less aliens? because for some reason i absolutely hate the aliens

But i want my last core to get that sweet sweet entropy reactor :cry: