Hello. Raphiel (baconsm) here with a list of (possibly) shit ideas. Please tell me what you think.
Rank has always been an arbitrary number with a colored star. Of course with the fame rework, being a white star has basically lost all meaning, and I can’t really complain because I got to a white star because of the fame rework.
- Well, the forge is something I’m a huge fan of, but only having 1600 forgefire is not dank. Maybe Decker can make it so that rank increases the maximum amount of forgefire, or the amount of forgefire gained per day. Maybe this is too OP and I’m just an impatient fuck.
Speaking of the forge, I hate wasting materials. If I only need 5 more silver, but I only have stuff that is like 30 silver things, I’m just kinda forced to waste 25 silver things.
- Instead of doing live sacrifices on the dot, maybe you can melt down shit to the 3 material types into storage (infinite non upgradable), so when you only need 5 more mats, you don’t waste 25. You still have 25 more for the next thing you want to make.
Soulbound potions grind my gears, period. And many others’ as well.
- I understand receiving SB pots through free packs and calendar, but potions that drop from mobs or chest events should not be SB. You can’t even put them in the potion storage, you cant trade them, and they look fucking ugly as shit. Like that brown cork thing just isn’t working.
Speaking of a waste of space, marks.
- I really like the daily quest, but marks are just a huge waste of space. I think it goes without saying that marks should either have their own storage, or be stackable. This definitely isn’t an original idea, as this should be a common complaint.
Free char slots. Free vault slots. How about free potion storage upgrade?
- Not everyone can/wants to spend money on this game. I think free pot storage upgrades would be sick. I mean, they’re handing out vaults and character slots, soooo…