My top 5 character skins

I really like making these :blush:
I will only be including the 8x8 skins

5 Gladiator
(Are you not entertained?)

I love the reference and he looks adorable with the small swords

4 Living Armor Warrior
(Hello?Anybody in there?)

I really like medieval themes and the skin looks slick somehow. The red plume is a nice detail

3 Dark Rider Ninja (PoloKai is a freakinā€™ genius)
(Deathā€¦ comes for you. On an adorable little mount! )

I donā€™t know what else to say other than that itā€™s a ninja riding on a skeleton horse, I mean how much more awesome can it get?

2 Mini Skuld

Recently got him from a mystery box on my second try and I flipped my shit. This type of green is my favorite color and heā€™s so cute<3

1 Mini Oryx

This has been my favorite skin ever since it came out, anything smaller than itā€™s supposed to be is always cute af . Actually got this on my first pull back when it came out, I probably used nothing but it for an entire year but now I tend to use the default knight instead

Comment your list below, itā€™s really interesting reading other peopleā€™s lists :grin:

I agree.

Hey, I love making lists. I tried narrowing it down to how well designed they are. Itā€™s was difficult though as there are quite a lot of gems among different classesā€¦

#5 Brigand Rogue

When I think of dungeon crawling rogue-likes I instantly picture a rogue hiding behind a wall from a group of monsters guarding a chest before swooping in for the kill. This rogue looks like that same image of the rogue, the colors are nicely picked and a kind player years ago gifted this to me for free. Used it since.

#4 Clockwork Mystic

I donā€™t own this skin or the two below it, but the concept behind this skin intrigues me. Mystic stasises enemies, theyā€™re frozen in time. This mystic is a time gimmick. From the icy blue eyes to the cute little gears that turn when she walks. If I try mystic again one day Iā€™d want to use this skin.

#3 Mad Dwarf Paladin

Iā€™m not really a fan of melee classes but this paladin is charming. In traditional RPGs paladins are usually known to be slow tanks that wield hammers or axes. Unfortunately RotMG only has swords. I like this paladin not only because it ā€œusesā€ an axe/hammer but itā€™s also well designed and fits in. (Remember the Dwarf kings in midlands?)

#2 Kabuki Ninja

Ninja is probably my least favorite class next to trickster. (Iā€™m not a skilled player when it comes to speedy up close classes alright? Iā€™ll keep my distance from that urgle thank you.) This ninja skin is really cute though. I donā€™t know much about the history of kabuki ninja but they wear fox masks. Foxes are fast mystical animals/spirits in Japanese lore. Itā€™s just nice to see something traditional among all the anime tropes. The colors are pretty, itā€™s good.

#1 Haunted Robe Wizard

I own this skin, when bone piles started spawning at first I gave up but with the help of some guildies I cleared entire realms with my necromancer just to get this skin. And Iā€™m very happy I did. People ask me where my head is despite the story behind this wizard is that he drank a potion of invisibility but forgot about his robe/staff. But that asideā€¦ It has my favorite colors by default, looks beautiful, and makes me think back to the days when I was a nooby classic wizard in the Nexus. Need I say more?

######I should write for BuzzFeed one of these days lmao

Only one good skin

heyā€¦theres another ranking by @SleepyGoat ā€¦surely this canā€™t be that badā€¦

heyā€¦thats not bad this time! nice! (/s)

The Haunted Robe Wizard is an awesome skin, and the pally one is cute too.
Nice list :grin:

With a black shield

Thanks!

Best skin is mini archmage thatā€™s it.

Hey, I like reading these! If this man wants to make tier lists, just let him be! I personally love to see peopleā€™s opinions on the game, and censoring them out (or encouraging them to do said censoring) is unnecessary when you can (how astonishing!) just not read these posts.

A like was enough

LOL Frank

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.