My version The Robe of Twilight

Hello. I was a little upset when the new owners have changed some things in the game.
I even made a video where an individual has expressed my dissatisfaction.
This event really affected me.I sharpened my mouse cursor to show something for you!
Let me know, dear friend, if you relished my job. If you really like, then I will do a complete job of replacing the ALL horrible sprites.

Today, I am ready to show you the only one finished work.
- The Robe of Twilight.
I understand that I do not really quality work. But I’m trying. I spend very much time on something to improve my drawing skills.But I also think my works are not so terrible. D;
As always write your opinions/suggestions/notes in the comments.I will answer to all adequate.

In game:

Few people know, but I have my own personal twitter. Yes, yes, do not be surprised.
There I spread my drafts, complete works, etc.

Looks nice BLOODQWEN! But to be fair, I’m pretty sure that DECA didn’t make these sprites. Heck DECA hasn’t made any sprites as far as I’m aware because Kidd and Seus independently did the sprites for the new dungeons and the feelings were done by Phops.

Also the original doesn’t look that bad, there are worse sprites (look at the below thread to see some community picked ones)

I’m not sure if the current sprite for Twilight Robe was the original but I don’t mind the current one too much.

yeah, the current one is decent.

Actually i like it more than that version. Lol watched the vid, you know, there was a possiblilty of changing the weapon sprites again…

and people call me rich…

He-he, thanks.
Yes i know, sprite was change. But anyway, it still bad for me :stuck_out_tongue:
I still dont like it. I have no idea, sorry C:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.