Need help

I addicted so much into the game, but lately I always died no matter what i use(check here ). I’m planning to take a break, but I just can’t :neutral_face: and always comeback to “got free fame easily”. Recently I’m trying merching and got a few def profit. Should I just keep merching or play the game and drank the def or take a break? If I really need to take a break, can someone give me some tips to REALLY take a break 'cause I can’t at all…

How Do I get back into Realm?

Happened to me yesterday.

Take a one day break if you don’t feel like doing something. Do something else you like.

I died with a colo. Pretty depressed, watched a Twitch stream, came back, reborn.

Think in a different way. Think of what else you can do. Example: I’m going to try to play warrior now.

If you wanna play safe, keep merching.

If you really want to keep playing the same way, then go get em’, tiger.

I take a break periodically. Like in 3 days I take a break, come back at game and died like a hero noob only to losing more item. There should be 1 more graveyard(warrior) but I haven’t login since he’s dead so realmeye haven’t refreshed. Maybe i’ll try a very safe class later :confused: . Merching is profit but taking too much time. If I can play good it was more profitable I think. I’ll play like a dragon later just see.

Thanks

I took a one year break after starting this game, am back to it now. Take a break, but maybe not as long as I did…

I used to take a break 2 years or more lol. My account is 4 years 4 days old. I can’t rage quit like before :frowning: maybe deca using some weed programming this time :confused:

Watch out for @DreadDrake he might “accidentally” drag some nasty things onto you

On topic: Don’t take my word on it, but I think you can ask deca to ban your account until a certain date. Might wanna ask someone else tho cuz i’m not 100% sure

Did you have to call me?.

yes

Silly child. do you know who @Bluenoser is? look him up. you are not focusing enough on def. Prioritize on def. Once that is covered, practice dodging hits. as i can see form your graveyard and @XDRDogex 's [>0/8] knights, you die to things that would not kill anybody with high def. pm me if you want less forum appropriate advice :wink:

i wouldn’t do that. kinda risky i think :stuck_out_tongue:

@Septagram usually i manage to max def with my style but well i’m not in good condition i guess. i’ll play more safe for know. thanks for the advice though :smiley: i oftenly read @Bluenoser guide though (and my trix wouldn’t die if i dont tp to someone who’s sitting on djinn but oh well…)

look closely at my message… you may find something.

okay i’ll try!

Learn from your deaths. Avoid certain dungeons if you can. Play safer.

Normally, deaths are supposed to be a learning experience, but it seems like you’ve died far too much.

Also, don’t put UT’s on any 0/8. Just use para hp, t11 armor, t5 ability and t10-t11 weapon. Easily affordable.

somehow i’ve been playing for 3 days got manage to got rich again :smiley:

thanks for advice :smiley:
@MeteorMons @Septagram @XDRDogex

Play a game that is more addicting than RotMG.
Play League of Legends
World of Warcraft
Overwatch
Those games are more fun than RotMG (in my opinion)
I had this same problem man.
Maybe watch a video about why addiciton exists.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.