NERF DIVINE pets on KNIGHTs

Because the argument here is that ppl with weaker pets are massively disadvantaged, and this makes the players without a better pet yet a way to have faster gameplay (not too much faster of course) as people with higher leveled pets do. This also benefits those with pets of that caliber already, as well as mitigates some of the damage that pet stasis provides (which may be more important in future dungeons)

People with better pets should have an advantage. They either worked for it or bought it. I personally play the game with a 50/50 (too lazy to get the fame to merge) and I’m fine. Just don’t be an idiot who sits on gods and actually dodge a few shots.

Well true, but it’s not like this invalidates pets, it only makes them stronger than they are

A player can do the exact same thing as a level 100 pet? With MP potions? :laughing::rofl:

(Aside from the electric-paralysing which the pet also does in that vid)
With a low pet+MP pots, sure you can do it for one boss, or one rush. Then you are out of pots and have to go restock. Whereas the divine pet lets you do it again, and again, and again…

It doesn’t help your credibility if you can’t see, or refuse to acknowledge, the power that a maxed pet provides. Neither does comments like

For your question:

I want a (minor) nerf for the overall health of the game and community “it’s for your own good”. Assuming Deca can afford to do so, finance-wise, which all their statements seem to be saying they’re doing fine, there is no reason to have such powerful pets as it leads to a need to make “endgame” dungeons overly punishing, because it seems heal level 100 enables players to be above the need to care about most small damage.

I’m not saying divine pet owners be singled out for punishment. I want the entire pet heal to be reduced (eg. to 90%). The best pets that people have shelled out for would still be the best.

But I also would make other changes if I was in power, so don’t think I’m just demanding this one thing in isolation. I think the pet system is DUMB that it cuts off dead at 100. If a player wants to carry on levelling, let them spend! The level progression graph that Kabam designed is the main problem. It should have been incrementally smaller going off to infinity, to let the money-spenders keep pumping in the cash.

HI divine pet owner here

This… Is stupid af.
as Beah said, u dont even understand the whole effort taked to get a divine pet… i got mine both ways… spending a lot of fame and uts to feed him, i also spended houndreds of dollars too, so yeah u dont even know what to have a divine pet means… cant expect more from some blues or reds star who dont have the enougth time and experience in game to know the real dificulty on it… even with a divine pet. I mean specially now that deca is adding a lot of new dung with signfically more difficult that the old ones… i mean try to rush a lost halls and it boss solo in a couple of minutes them do void the same way… all with an unmaxed wiz (which is the first basic class on the game) with a divine pet and them come here and tell me the pets are so OP… other way save your words on u.

it not only the pet… i mean just check realmeye and see how many 8/8s with a divine pet die every week… even a divine 100/100/100 cant save u from a instapop on void

discrediting something bc of the few instances it fails and failing to see the parts where it helps extremely well is called cherry picking
also go solo lh petless and return to me once you have done so.

Yeah they sure can (in the instance of that video in relation to knight), and it’s not like your pet suddenly will not have electric because it is not a maxed divine. In relation to the restocking, yes this is true, but I doubt that a player with such constraints (unless determined) will not be doing these dungeons without multiple people. I both see and acknowledge what a maxed pet provides, but you are only arguing to me that it is more convenient and other alternatives aren’t easily available (And this is just for soloing, especially the vid in question offering once per realm dungeons + guill’s potion command is not that much to ask for, it’s also easy to quickly farm up potions from the lowlands if desired). It is fair to assume that these players are not as knowledgeable at the game, just because not every high star earned it (botting, train afk, etc.) does not mean that star indicates absolutely nothing, it does in a fair amount of cases. Nerfing the pets and allowing infinite progression would from how I see it only instill what the initial argument in the first place is here, you could pump into your pet to the point where unless you instantly die you will not be killable with your proposal and the damage from pet would surpass that of the class wielding it, so you are not only making people who have worked for divines be forced to spend more on the game to get where they were (or grind for an insane amount of time), but also allowing players to get to what this thread is complaining about, something that permits the player to steamroll through the entire game (which is not what a divine pet currently provides).

Discrediting the players with divine pets skills because of the few instances they fail and failing to see the parts where they play extremely well is called cherry picking.

You seem to refuse to acknowledge that anyone with a divine pet can actually be good at the game, and to be honest I wish you had a 100/100 so you could go solo halls and marble and come back with a completion because it’s “so easy now”. And BTL has already done petless hall solo (in both 1.0 and 2.0 I believe) and he has a triple hundred pet, so I would recommend (Once again) not forming your opinion until you actually have some experience or knowledge about the topic you are discussing. Guess I broke my response rule but oh well, not continuing after this

if they nerfed pets, they would just dig a grave for themselves :slight_smile:

Pets wont be nerfed, it took me 2k hours to get one ( i mean i got 2 legendaries maxed already but I need 15k fame for fuse), AND if they nerfed they would just dig a grave for themselves

im telling you to do a lh solo petless.

why would i waste my time doing that though? I don’t deny that doing it with a pet makes it quicker, and that is why I will continue to use mine if I do come across a solo again (I have solod cult once and marble ~7 times). If you’re asking me to seriously do an LH solo just to win an argument with someone who is of no importance to me, then I laugh at how much you think I am committed to this. Again, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE2vQ9SKxRw if you want a max divine player soloing without a pet, although I think you need to also acknowledge that there is a difference between no pet and max rare/legendary.

(which are not hard to acquire f2p)

well you asked ME to solo with divine on a fresh wizzy

I didn’t ask you, I said I wish you could (And I didn’t specify the class) so you would understand that having a pet does not magically make you good at the game or excuse you from being bad at it.

well i wish U could

It’s not that I can’t, it’s that I am not going to waste that much time when I am still actively farming for items, maybe in the future for a challenge I will, but marble is much more fun to me than cultist anyways (and drops better whites)

lets swap accounts for a week and we each do eachothers challenges
/s

The best way to nerf them would be by adding more ability’s to monsters and bosses that shoot out something that stasis’s your pet. This way you would have to atleast dodge some stuff that way they still have to be skilfully but get to keep there powerfull pet the way it is.

thats already been happening