Nest event chest

So my guild mate brought up about the nest event in our discussion and we though of the event chest for it. The nest dungeon doesn’t allow teleportation of players so will the invulnerability time be higher so everyone can get there at the chest room?(also will the time be enough for slow peeps? just in case lmao) In case there was already an answer to this I do apologize if I happen to haven’t seen it yet.

MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

There has not been an answer to this
However you can do @Krathan and see what he says about this

wait I just did that lel xd

that’s a good point actually. now I’m curious how deca plans to deal with that.

On top of that there’s respawing enemies… Nest event is gonna be a disaster

There is no respawing enemies in nest. Also dont forget that to spawn the chest the dungeon must be cleared.

It’s like a snake pit.
The little enemies respawn

They only respawn until the Killer Queen Bee is slain. After you kill her, all respawns stop.

OwO

What’s this

I didn’t know that

I think the chest timer should be pretty long tho…

Maybe after you kill the boss teleportation will be enabled.

To be honest DECA probably hasn’t thought this far ahead yet

typical deca

Thanks! We’ve been discussing this back and forth since some people swear they found respawns in cleared areas, this explains why.

The no-TP is going to make the Nest chest fundamentally different - because unlike the Shatters (the only other no-TP dungeon where they’ve had a chest event) which is linear with no branching pathways, Nest does have dead ends. So the clearers can potentially be screwed with not enough time to return to the chest site before it dies.

• If they make the chest spawn in a fixed location, eg boss room people will stay there for fear of missing the chest. Annoying.
  • If they make the chest spawn on site of the last enemy death, people could still be screwed if they’re splitting up to search and they’re out on a limb somewhere searching, eg far southwest and last enemy dies in far northeast. Frustrating.
  • If they make the chest spawn in completely random location that might be best solution? Coupled with a longer chest invulnerability to gives everyone a better chance to reach to it in time. Boring if a well-organised group is standing for a minute at the chest, but maybe better all around.
  • Remove no-TP? Though that messes with a fundamental of the dungeon.

I’m not sure there is a very satisfactory outcome.

Edit:

This is the best idea I’ve heard, if possible to do.

Player Teleportation temporarily allowed in The Nest (for Event Chest reasons)

There you have it.

Yesss :honeybee:

I tested Nest for chest compatability beefore release REEEEEEE

REEEEEEElease

Uni

Will the nest drop the beehemoth quivers.

It’d make sense :c

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.