New Cass: Hobbit (good class name?)

New class, the Warlock.
(This is my first post on forums so bare with me)
This class is a class that wears leather armor, but uses a wand.
Its max stats would be;
ATT: 60
SPD: 60
VIT: 40
DEF: 25
DEX: 75
WIS: 75
Life: 680
Mana: 385
This class’s ability would be a very powerful weapon, a charge ability called the “force” (cant think of a name, was going for orb but forgot about mystic, suggestions?). The warlock can use his ability to charge and max dps at a certain number. This will not be that over powered because you have to stand still. This will wake dungeons that drop wands (cough cough 2nd boss in lab) run more. This may sound very op if someone has a amazing pet, but the damage is not that high.

T0 Force of Fire
Damage: Charges up 60 per sec, max is 180
Mp Cost: 10 per sec
Time to lock (ttl) : 1.5 sec

T1 Force of Water
Damage: Charges 65 per sec, max is 195
Ttl: 2 sec

T2 Force of Earth
Damage: 70 per sec, max is 210
Ttl: 2 sec

T3 Force of Phantoms
Damage: 85 per sec, max is 340
Mp Cost: 15 per sec
Ttl: 2.5 sec

T4 Force of Demons
Damage: 95 per sec, max is 375
Mp Cost: 15 per sec
Ttl: 2.5

T5 Force of Gods
Damage: 105 per sec, max is 420
Mp Cost: 20 per sec
Ttl: 3

T6 Force of Dragons
Damage: 110 per sec, max is 440
Mp Cost: 20 per sec
Ttl: 3
Stat Bonus:
+2 vit
+2 wis

Unlocks from lvl 20 Sorcerer and lvl 20 Mystic

More details: This ability can not lock onto multiple enemies (should of noticed by now). Since you have to stand still, this would be very nice in o2, chests etc. This ability is used against enemies closest to you cursor, for example, enemies like oryx 1 when spawning red guardians cant be locked onto unless it is closest to your cursor for over 1 the amount of Time to Lock. This is to not be exploited by making as soon as you hold you space bar you get instantly stopped. This ability does not do damage during invincible stages, to stop this ability, simply stop holding space bar. Please, would love your support and will be on the the watch for suggestions and tweaks to anything op.

It was meant so that all classes of the same weapon wear the same armor.[quote="Posiedondj, post:1, [quote=“Posiedondj, post:1, topic:6951”]
WIS: 76
[/quote]

typo? or real?

so its the warrior of the wand classes?

and how does it increase dps? increase in dex? increase in attack?

anyways, its and interesting idea.
p.s I think force is a weird name, reminds me of star wars.

sry typo for 76 wis
Ya I think force is a weird name too, the way I mean how it charges is that it is not affected by att or dex.

Click on it.

Oh I forgot about that skin ;.; maybe I’ll try a new name.

Sprites??

Not sure yet, wasnt sure if idea was good enough for me to make sprites. :confused:

Every idea that includes items needs a SPRITE!

@MeteorMons Still trying to find how to upload sprite thats why I haven’t made them yet.

Read this guide

We already have 6 classes wearing Leather Armors (compared to 5 wearing Robes and only 3 wearing Heavy Armors), I don’t know if we really need another one.

Ability isn’t exactly great. From what I can understand:

-you need to stay immobile to charge it

-it does at best about 1/5th of a perfect Spell’s damage

-it doesn’t have any special effects for the players nor inflicts any debuff on enemies

-it can’t affect more than one enemy at a time

… that sounds like something I’d never want to use.

oh damn

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.