New class (Elemental bender or peace keper) Hibrid:supp/dmg @cancino

@cancino
A long time ago, when the last warrior dies, when the priest failed, a humble hero woke up, protecting the weak of our soul and killing the demons of our dreams, with the wrath of nature.

Abilities
Nature wrath (undefined sprite)

Hibrid its name of the role, the real name its not defined yet
WTF ITS the Wrath of nature(especial)? it’s a new mechanic, the basic atack is thunder wrath basiccly turn yur mouse into a circle who summon a thunder in the cernter delling damage to the enemies nearby, however the wrath of nature chage the properties of the basic atacks, example if the wrath of thunder its defult atack when i press space the wrath of nature take diferents properties applying them to the basic atack like ice wrath, that turn ur ritgh click or ur basic atack into air in order to freeze the enemie, another exlample if i ussing wrath of ice and i press space my espcial abilitie (wrath of nature) its going to change the propierties of my basic if i use ice wrath, the next its fire wrath.

Nature wrath can changed his rittgh click properties by clicking space in order to have 4 types of basics attacks/abilities)

1.- thunder wrath: summon a thunder dealing aoe damage no mana cost (this is the mouse )(basic atack of default atack)

2.- ICE wrath paralyze on a cone the enemies hit more than 2 seconds dont deal damage

3.- fire wrath deal damage on a cone draining your mana 40 per tick dealing burning effect

Burning effect: not defined yet but i think it could have the same properties like poisons, but deling armor broken the enemies beaten only for the abilitie or the dps of the fire wrath, only for the person who use this abilitie

4.-earth wrath : summon a wall to protect the allies(mana cost 150, duration 2.5 s, coulddown 8 seconds, summon cast 0.5 s)

STATS
the stats change in order to acomplish a rol (UNDIFINED STATS WORK IN PROGGRESS)

@Leohe hey dude hi im back :o, I feel you have good advice, what do you think

I may be reading stuff wrong but I don’t know the name of the class unless its Hibrid.

There’s a lot that’s not described here, stuff like Stats, Gear, maybe a basic UT that would show how the class stands out of the others, is it primarily a DPS class or Support role.

Moved this to #ideas:wip since there is alot of stuff missing considering thats a new class idea

First notes. Hibrid is rather strange name for a class. Most of the other classes reference classic heroes or characters while hibrid kinda just stands out. Overall, the main sprites alright though it is a bit overshaded and his right hand is grey while his left hand is white. However, as a general note, the majority of classic sprites are rather basic so you’re base sprite is a bit on the overly fancy side. Maybe make it a skin and make the classic sprite more boring.

As for nature’s wrath, at least for me, it looks like a giant piece of turd. I understand that it’s supposed to be a combination of the elemental attacks but in all reality, it just doesn’t look like an attack that I would want to use. Alternative ideas would be a multicolored shuriken or simply a multicolored circle (or expo).

However, perhaps more important then the sprite of nature’s wrath, I simply don’t understand how it works. My assumption is that nature’s wrath is an ability for the class. It’s primary attack is thunderwrath, an attack which costs 0 mana and is the default attack… However, doesn’t that make the spirit of nature a weapon along with an ability. Moving on to the second attack. The ice wrath both paralyzes and stuns? The wording is a bit strange. Anyway, given that it can give paralyze and stun, it should have a MP cost. Personally for me at least, I have trouble imagining what the attack would look like. Plus, as a general rule, I don’t think any item that can both paralyze and stun should exist. If it does, it should have a massive mp cost and come with a fat cooldown. Next, to fire wrath. I simply can’t work with it because I don’t get what burning is. The burning effect does not currently exist. Finally, for earth wrath, I understand the concept of building a wall but depending on what the wall does, it could be either overpowered or incredibly weak. Is it group invul? A one way wall or a solid wall like a rock? How big would it be?

Finally, as the abilities are different and yet appear to come from a single weapon, how do you choose which one to activate?

To finish your class, create a stat chart (noting the level 1 stats, average level 20 stats, and maxed stats). Create tiered weapons if you’re class uses a unique weapon though I would suggest to just make it another bow class as I personally think bows actually fit well with the nature theme. Create tiered abilities and maybe a few UT ones.

Hi, ty for all the support
Hibrid its name of the role, the real name its not defined yet
WTF ITS the Wrath of nature(especial)? it’s a new mechanic, the basic atack is thunder wrath basiccly turn yur mouse into a circle who summon a thunder in the cernter delling damage to the enemies nearby, however the wrath of nature chage the properties of the basic atacks, example if the wrath of thunder its defult atack when i press space the wrath of nature take diferents properties applying them to the basic atack like ice wrath, that turn ur ritgh click or ur basic atack into air in order to freeze the enemie, another exlample if i ussing wrath of ice and i press space my espcial abilitie (wrath of nature) its going to change the propierties of my basic if i use ice wrath, the next its fire wrath.

Burning effect: not defined yet but i think it could have the same properties like poisons, but deling armor broken the enemies beaten only for the abilitie or the dps of the fire wrath, only for the person who use this abilitie

Wait… so does ice wrath not have a mp cost? Also, if it is meant to change your basic attack, whats the point of a base weapon or does elemental bender/peace keeper not have a base weapon?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.