New Class Idea: Bladedancer

Hmmm, true. I think you’re right.

the name of this class has nothing to do with its ability.i think the name should be “the mist” because of its ability or the ability should be,summon another u that will follow u and only attack when u attack

bump

This class seems really really fun. I also like the idea of making the Katana classes have a different type of armor each.

If anything, I would suggest there was a way to close the mist portal, because from what I understood, since your shots always come out of the mist portal (which all have a cooldown) , it would be detrimental when you need to shoot behind you and the portal is ahead of you.

Nice job though, loved your idea!

I like the idea of extended range as an ability. If I were making it though, it would be a little more like this:

Instead of casting a portal that you can optionally shoot through, make it a portal that constantly fires when you fire (anywhere).
Make it so you can spawn as many portals as you want but every portal spawn reduces portal attack damage by 10% for balance.

This would allow players to dish out quick DPS on bosses that are usually killed within seconds. This would also make Katana choices much more deadly (triple ranged Void Blade anyone?)

This is a really good idea. Keep it up.

lmao mist-ic.

eww

where’s my third bow class at reee?

seriously nobody ever makes bow classes on here :((

This would be really fun to use and the t6 locket looks awesome. +1

Use the Like Button.
@Brockcool 2.0 anyone?

That sounds like that could be annoying. So if they spawn to the right, you can only shoot from that angle? That kind of sounds a bit confusing. Do you get a berserk bonus or what?

UT - Amulet of Blade Mastery

Drops from Daichi’s Hidden Study thing

MP cost: 130

Max cast range - 4 tiles

Duration - 5 sec

Cooldown - 8 sec

Effect on self: Beserk and Damaging for 5 sec

thoughts are appreciated

Cool :smiley:

This is simply a stupendous idea! This honestly should have been the new class, not samurai.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.