New Class Idea: The Bard

Thanks!

I really like your idea. You put some solid work into the presentation as well.
That’s something that most likely helped, but still, I usually don’t agree with most “proposals” inhere even when they’re rather fleshed out.

Let’s make sure DECA sees it so they can think about it after the unity port.

Really interesting and well thought out idea. I like that the tiered abilities are different instruments.

I do think that you should either replace Dissonance with Weak, since they are very similar, or make Dissonance have a different effect such as reducing the range of enemy shots.

I like the idea, but I do think dissonance is too OP. Maybe decrease the damage dealt by 25%? With a group of bards, lh will become a joke.

I did also originally have it to be 30%. I think you’re right.

I love this idea and all, but maybe the ability items could stay as the same type of instrument like replace the flute with something that is similar to a harp.

But that would be boring. Besides, all the Ninja’s throwing stars come in different shapes.

Update: Small balance changes and tweaks to stuff. Added a simple wisdom modifier for damage and nerfed max wis a bit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

[Spoilers] NEW CLASS: Bard