New Debuff Idea [Armour Weakening]

So i got an idea of a new Debuff called amour weakening so this debuff is just like weak but its for your Armour/Def for example 50 Def ÷ 3 = 16 Def
I got this idea from Armor breaking and Weak I think this Debuff Is great
If i spelled anything wrong please correct me

Ehh should just stick to armor break

agree with campfires

Amour (the first one) is spelled incorrectly. You can spell it as Armor or Armour. But why are you switching between the two?

He’s both American and non-American at once.

Isn’t this similar to the mystic’s ability?

Yeah, but on a much larger scale and def is reduced instead of damage increased. Plus, it applies to you instead of the enemy.

Completely agree with @Campfires. The /3 is a bit too much of an armor reduction for a completely separate debuff, and I seriously don’t find any situation where armor broken and shots dealing lower damage wouldn’t do the same job as an armor weakened with regular shot damage.

just let the mobs to curse you .-.

That would be boring. It just imply that deca is running out of idea

It is a good idea, it can be a halfway step towards armour break. At the moment we have just all or nothing, and some inbetween danger but not completely brutal is a fine idea.

Other options are it could have a low limit, so never drops your def value below 5 or 10 or 25 or whatever they want to decide.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.