New Dungeon (Hefty one)

Nice… uhh… is it a powerpoint presentation?

Due to poor formatting conversions from PPT, here are a few clarifications:

WHITE BAGS- ORB OF THE SHATTERED FAIRY
(Flavor text is scrambled)
Flavor text: Legends said that this orb had trapped a fairy and melted its soul to liquid.

WHITE BAGS - SPELL OF THE ETERNAL HYPERSPACE
(Flavor text was covered completely by image)
Flavor text: The colors appear to draw power from other universal sources, stretching far beyond any modern mage’s knowledge

And yes, this was a powerpoint file, I had convert every single slide to images lol

I mean, its mostly pictures ;(

True. True. But still…

lel xd

Constructive criticism on the items:

Orb: seems too much like soul of the bearer, it already gives berserk so there isn’t much reason to make another orb that does almost the same thing.

Cloak: way way too many status effects, I suggest you make the idea simpler.

Tome: you shouldn’t be able to give allies debuffs, will result in trolling

Seal: once again, too many status effects, try to make it simpler and it should be better

If you didn’t get the gist, a big theme of this dungeon was uh… status effects XD. Also the tome I’ll agree kinda troll, but then again you know how I hate warriors? Yea…

About the orb, I thought of it as unique because it doesn’t stasis, so you get dps out immediately, also not that it gives negative att and dex stats

I like the concept, but the art needs a little work.
I only scanned your text and stats, but I paid more attention to the art, so here you go:
TL;DR: Fix the art. More details if you read.

Some of your demented minion sprites are a little of an eyesore. Not the annoying kind of eyesore, just that their colors are a bit conflicting and I can barely tell what boss they’re based off. Especially Skuld, I can’t even tell that’s her until I look closely at the outline. Try to give your sprites their eyes and let the colors go together more, all while keeping the character’s important details. They all look like some kind of “Rainbow Upchuck” instead of a “Demented Corrupted God Who Wants to Disembowel You.” Your phylactery god is nice, though. Just give him one deep red eye that I can see, so it looks like the veins of corruption are coming from it.

Your item art needs work, too.

Orb:
The orb is fine, maybe make the blue a bit brighter? Plus, it’s called “shattered,” so maybe put a crack in it. From the part in the description that isn’t covered, I can read that it says “trapped fairy.” How about instead of “shattered fairy” you put “imprisoned”?

Cloak:
GOOD LORD WHAT IS THAT!? Wait… is that a shed snakeskin? Or am I looking down the throat of a leech? Or a lamprey? Shiver Please change it, it’s giving me nightmares.

Tome:
The design is just plain confusing.

Seal: also confusing, but manageable. The shade gradient is too great, try making the bottom a little lighter.

Spell:
I don’t know why, but I’m being reminded of those rainbow speed boost panels from MarioKart. Eternal Hyperspace kind of reminds me of the Yu-Gi-Oh card backs, except in electric blue or purple.

Overall, interesting concept, Just fix the art a bit.

Players can already “not stasis” with normal orbs, it’s a basic function of mystic that you can stasis or curse. I don’t see many situations where only having the ability to curse is better than having a choice between the two

Of course, status effects are a big part of every dungeon. But if you look at the current UT items in the game they are a lot simpler than the huge pileup of status effects on your items. I’m just suggesting you change it to be simpler as status effect pile ups are bad

I can already tell, your ideas are gonna be amazing on these forums.

About the dungeon, I feel like this is a really complex dungeon for only 1 room. I think this might be better as multiple rooms, but that’s just my opinion.

Also, I feel like 4 whites are a little too much for a 1 room dungeon.

More on topic:

You obviously put a lot of effort into this. I like that this is only one room, as players enjoy boss fights. You don’t seem to have much experience posting ideas, but this is very encouraging and I’m sure that you’ll be a great contributor to this community as you continue.

The memegenerator.net watermark though xD

No, Puffagod’s are amazing, and this one is mediocre at best.

Boss stats
400,000 hp
90 def
12,000 sb threshold

^ It would take a priest with a t12 wand 24 seconds to qualify but a dbow archer qualifies in 6 seconds. In larger groups of players the low dps classes can’t get loot.

Lowering the sb threshold might be a good idea, especially as you say there aren’t areas to safely leech.

What a unique idea to use the enemies that are themed by the ST sets as the minions in this dungeon. That was cool.

I don’t want to really go into depth on the actual battles with the minions and the boss because it’s hard to envision. But I understand the central theme: very dangerous and deals a LOT of damage with nearly every status ailment known to man. Similarly it seems that you made each minion resistant to every debuff a player can inflict. You also mentioned in the introduction that the size of the room is close to that of the Avatar’s spawning ground. I feel like with the vast number of bullets coming from 7 different enemies, it’s almost too much to handle. I mean, consider how small a space you’re working with. I know you wanted this to be a really, really hard dungeon that’s team oriented, but teamwork can only get you so far when you’re being whacked by dozens of various shots with literally nowhere to stay safe. There’s a difference between making something hard and impossible.

Now for the items… (Oh boy)

Orb of the Shattered Fairy
-Don’t care for the name, but I have no suggestions as to what you change it too.
-This sprite is your best one. I really like the yellow and blue contrast.
-This thing is overpowered. I don’t like the 8 second Warrior+Pally buff along with Cursed even with the Attack and Dexterity decreases and cooldown. It’s too much… TOO MUCH!

Cloak of the Dispersed God
-Name is alright I guess
-This sprite is the worst of your items. It looks more like a cobra or a tombstone than a cloak.
-As for the effect… It may also be overpowered. While they are only 2 second durations, I feel like the Confused and Slowed immunity might make it way too easy to just waltz through something like a Manor or a Lab. Maybe not. Idk. (Also, what is Guarding?)

Tome of Judgmental Divinity
-Name is cool.
-I like the purple theme of the tome, but the other colors kind of make it look confusing.
-This was already mentioned but with the group Weakening… That’s kind of trollable. And 25 is a HUGE radius. Pretty sure you can get people a ways off screen with that. (Again, I want to know what Guarding is.)

Seal of Inscribed Spirits
-Name is pretty cool.
-It looks kind of squarish for a seal.
-Personally, I’d rarely use it because of how incredibly exposed you’d be with it. (Again, I get that’s what you’re going for but I, like many other players, consider safety a top priority.) As for the Damaging+Berserk buffs again… Still seems like a little too much, even though you’re risking yourself. You could easily wail on Test Chests without being in any danger making it much harder for others to get SB damage.

Spell of the Eternal Hyperspace
-Don’t like the name. You should rename it “Spell of Hyperspatial Ruin” or something.
-Does not look great aesthetically. The stripes have no rhyme or reason and they aren’t in the right order. (R,O,Y,G,B,I,V)
-And this is the grand-daddy of your overpowered items. First off, 40 shots?? With 50 range?? That do 70 damage each?? That pierce?? And inflict Curse?? “It’s almost like a buffed tablet that’s still half useless. Yeah, except it can reach enemies that are miles away across the realm like a freakin’ steroided frag grenade.”

The cloth looks cool.

TL;DR: This dungeon has a decent basis, but it needs quite a lot of sprite reworking and a whole bunch of item rebalancing. It is just what you said, a massively buffed Encore. You might also consider making the room at least a little bit bigger. It seems like you put a decent amount of thought into this though, which is good.

Well for one thing, the orb trapped something in it, and melted it.

Cloak: I mean, it was based off of a condom, so hehe I’ll admit that one is not too great

Tome : it was supposed to look confusing, before I decided to give it weak, it gave confused

I’m suprised you thought the seal looked odd…hmmm

You could possibly convert the powerpoint into a google slides (if the formatting doesn’t mess up), and then get a shareable link. It looks weird having the whole powerpoint here.

Hefty one, eh?