New Event

Yeah, as you said, it really lacks in creativity, I’ll think of something for attack patterns/phases, but for now, I’m focusing on the sprites for the minions that the Ruler of Chaos spawns.

Or just end this thread since this idea sucks.

Just putting this out here, it’s best to post a fully complete idea so readers get the scope of the goal/purpose of the idea.

Additionally, it would be nice to see an organized table with his damage shots and the sprites of his attacks. This should only take you 1-2 hours to do.

Most people are crapping on your idea…this is most likely due to it not being complete and incorrectly presented.

The dagger you made is actually rather interesting because no dagger shoots 2 shots…and I quite like it’s sprite.

What can you add?

• Formatting to the dagger stats
  • Dagger shot sprite
  • I like the DPS graph, but you should also have a visual aid (like a picture of the shots)
  • Some more detail and variety in the behavior of the enemy

This may seem like a lot of work (I would guess 3 hours max), but that’s what it takes to produce a high quality idea which others can recognise.

Aside from that, I like this idea! It’s about time some other DPS-scaling enemy was introduced for greater rewards.

Have a like :slight_smile: I hope you continue updating this post.

I actually really like this idea. It’s unique in its multiple-stage mechanic and buffing mechanic on an Event boss, and the dagger (or daggers, I guess) is pretty cool. The sprites are quite nice as well.
My main criticisms lie in the Shaitan Portal dropping, the Mana/Life drop in the buffed version of this fight, and the attacks.
Personally, I think Shaitan would be best left to Craig and the Court of Oryx. A dungeon doesn’t have to drop from every Event God.
Mana and Life should not drop in the Realm. They’re extremely sought after potions that should be confined to dungeons, due to their value and strength.
The attacks seem kind of bland and boring. They should be spiced up a bit, maybe by showing the bullet patterns.

Aside from that, nice idea! It definitely has potential, especially if some of the issues I listed above are changed or remedied.
7/10.

Incomplete, but I love the sprite for the dagger. I would reccomend it put the output of the daggers at 200% ROF instead of being like a dblade.

@Stuartcat

Yeah, really rushing to try and get the basic outline out there. I’ll polish it up as I go. For the table, how would I insert one in RealmEye forums?

@Atrapper

I guess I could drop out Shaitan Portal as a drop to make it more unique. I like the dungeon, but never really got to enter it often.
For the life and mana, I think you might’ve misread it

(Meant to type out excluding, messed up on spelling) But yeah, never included it in.
Bullets, I’m working on sprites.

@DerpLuuser
I’ll test out the 200% RoF and mess around with it when I have time.

Well, to give you a good idea of how a table would look…for stats anyways;

`

Initial Stats Gain Per Level Average at 20 Base Stat Cap Hit Points 130 20-30 605 700 Magic Points 100 5-15 290 385 Attack 10 0-2 29 50 `

Paste that table in and play around with it so you understand how it works.

If you’re still stuck, refer to my guide here

Oh, you meant pots only drop from the buffed version, but not Mana or Life. I mean, I’d prefer if some weaker pots (Dex, Vit, Wis, or Spd) dropped from the unbuffed version, but that’s fine.

Although I was more referring to the lack of bullet patterns, I can’t wait to see them.

How is it incomplete? Aside from bullet sprites, which aren’t really necessary, as there’s a huge pool of sprites to choose from, nothing is missing from this idea.
EDIT AGAIN: It’s recently come to my attention that this idea lacks enemy behavior. I kind of imagined it as an enemy that sort of wanders around and fires bullets, not too unlike the Grand Sphinx, in its attack form. Nonetheless, enemy behavior should probably be added.

Lol yea it’s not incomplete , it’s fine though op said it wasn’t finsihed

I would like a new event boss in the game, but this has a few issues (nothing that can’t be fixed though).

1. [quote=“Bingchrome, post:1, topic:6345”]
    Drops:

Shaitan Portal
[/quote]

Shaitan’s lair already has it’s own drop location, and it’s not even a full dungeon. it’s only a mini dungeon. I really don’t think it should drop here, and a new event doesn’t necessarily need a dungeon to go with it, I just want to fight something new.

I don’t think this is necessary either, just make it crystal-like and have that damage needed to be dealt before it activates. quest monsters have the option to kill it weak because it’s needed to “beat” the realm, so unmaxed characters need to be able to kill it as well.

your dagger is totally worthless, because etherite has more damage and more range than a dblade dagger. you should find some other niche for it to fill.

this is incomplete, there’s an incredibly major piece of information missing. there is no enemy behavior pattern at all. how are we supposed to know what it does? you’ve got the projectiles down, but how do they work? If I just handed you the Avatar’s projectiles and stats how would you know what to do and how it worked? please elaborate a little.

Yeah, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I still do like the idea and won’t retract my statement that I see potential in it, but enemy behavior is nearly essential for an idea with enemies in it.

Thanks for calling me out on calling it incomplete when the OP also said it was incomplete. Appreciate it buddy.

Movement and shoting patterns are completly misssing also bullet ranges, thus there was more missing when he first uploaded it

@DerpLuuser @Mynamerr
Didn’t you see that I gave my point up?
I was simply asking why you thought it was incomplete earlier, as for some reason, I thought it was complete.

love idea, been considering a similar one, but stats need a total remake

An apology would’ve been better.

An apology for what? I simply questioned why you thought it was incomplete, which I now understand the reasoning behind.
I wasn’t attacking you or anything of that sort.

Questioning your logic =/= Attacking your logic

Why would he need to apologize to you? Completely unnecessary, as he didn’t harm nor offend you in any way. It’s not like he was attacking you personally or committing Ad Hominem.

Alright, updated the main post. Sorry if work is gonna be slow, weekend is over, so yeah.

This is a step in the right direction for this idea. Nice job!
It’s practically complete at this point, so my final verdict on it:
It’s a nice idea that, although it had a shaky start, is actually quite solid now. I’m a fan of it, and I’m glad to say that this idea is very good.
8/10.

movement speeds are missing