New Grand Sphinx whitebag (Pharaoh’s Khopesh)

Straight out of runescape gg

I’ve never played runescape.

Forgot about the buff

Sure, but OP is right about the Helm of the Juggernaut not having anything at all to do with the Sphinx. Go farm Hermits if you must.

Great idea! I understand why you made it a sword, but to be honest there aren’t many decent event white katanas (tbh Ray will always be in the Doku’s shadow), and a khopesh would fit the ‘foreign sword’ theme. Maybe a pierceing sword could be a dungeon white? Making it more accessible than indomptable or a Jugg might be a good idea.

Cutlass would be better on single bosses though but this sword is still OP
Also @PiterGPL a good way to balance this out is leave all stats the same EXCEPT for a really slow shot speed

Range changed to 3.6 (speed 8 t/s).

tl;dr You lost me at the first part. Stheno, the Snake Queen drops a purple and black wand that shoots figure eight mines, One of the easiest bosses in the game, Limon, drops the (previously) most powerful staff in existence, buffed versions of bosses drop weapons that are more useful as kid’s toys (battle nexus bosses) and a giant blue shape drops a flaming pink/purple dagger. don’t even get me started on ST’s because that’s just a whole different thing. Phylactery Bearer used to drop from multi-colored dragons and the Horrific Sorcerer half drops from parasites.

lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.