New guild 'Deceased' [USMW] is recruiting!

Deceased

Requirements:

• Language? English only
  • 9000 base fame, 2 8/8s
  • Skills: can run Tombs & Shatters, etc.
  • No cheaters
  • NA/EU Timezones. Both are tolerable.
  • Fame requirement will be increased by 1k bi-weekly. (10k by July 14th)

How to apply:

• PM Avery#1820 or Jsb#0001 on discord, or pm Tech or Jsb in game. (This will change to officers+leaders once we have enough.)

bump

you dont need to bump it if its only been 2 hours, wait a day or two first

lul.

don’t you think 8k is a lot? you know kicked 2.0 failed because it’s fame req was too high and it was at like 4k?

8k is something only a certain amount of the player base have and if they have it they don’t want to join a guild that was just made especially if you already plan on increasing the fame req even before you have members.

my guild had a fame req of 20k when it started, we found members pretty quick, and were top 5 as of last night

The point of a high starting requirement is to find people to meet the requirement, and people who can continue to meet it as it grows. It might take a while to fill up, sure. And we might have to lower the requirement, but I don’t think it will come to that.

at what amount of fame will the increase stop?

I was thinking once the requirement hits 12-13k. I don’t think that any guild should have a requirement above that, unless you’re going for #1. We just want a group of people to hang out with, with enough fame that’ll get us noticed anyway.

Added main server to the title
Good luck on the guild

Thanks. we don’t really want to stress our main server, we don’t exactly care what server you play on, but it doesn’t matter. Thanks anyway

I guess back a while ago it would never work but i guess if the founder meets the reqs then people will come to the guild.

I saw guilds fail just because there wasn’t enough players met the requirements who where guildless.

also the guild has several well known players like jsb which will increase recruitment

bump

bump

Bump :stuck_out_tongue:

We have a pokemon bot on discord btw

tyler’s already level 29 bud

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.