New item: Limon's Last Revenge

###Limon’s Last Revenge

will add sprite later, won’t upload to imgur atm

Burning orange with the angry essence of defeat, Limon left a dangerous item in his keep when he discovered the [Deux dungeon name]. It damages the user as well as the target.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Range: 8.6
  • Aftereffect: Bleeding, Blind, Dazed and Speedy (more explanation later)
  • Stat Bonus: +3 DEX -40 MP
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies, etc
  • Fame Bonus: 4-5% (I’m not sure of the fame balance for wands, comment)
  • Feed Power: 900
  • ROF: 55-220% (more info below)
  • Shot waviness: Amp1 Freq1 (same as Sprite)
  • Damage: 5-235
    ####Drops From:
    Battle Nexus-style dungeon with Deux bosses - more info on this in another post (rarity 1/75)

####Info:
Basically, I made another thread complaining how Sprite Wand wasn’t meta, then it hit me: create a buffed-up version of the Sprite Wand in a buffed-up version of Limon that drops at a lower rate, and POW! You have yourself a great untiered item.

###how it works:
Starting from a ROF from 55%, it fires 4 shots at that rate, 8 shots at 110% ROF, and, get this: 16 SHOTS AT 220% fire rate. It then inflicts you with Blindness and Dazed for 4.5 + 3 seconds. It is kind of a balanced yet hugely overpowered wand: you have to use it situationally, as after the huge damaging phase, it inflicts you with some deadly statuses. It is balanced on chests because it has a low ROF that explodes towards the end of the damaging phase and dazes you afterward. The piercing has use too, it is a good item for getting a lot of damage into a boss or chest and then back off, like in the tomb of the Ancients. However, the Speedy + Blind combo can be deadly during a confused phase, so this has to be used carefully. I think this would situationally be good in Oryx, combining this wand with the Tomb of Purification would make it extremely potent, and that’s why I put the -40 MP on there.

Please tell me what you guys think!

Interesting…

I’ll call @Xaklor.

Dialing @Xaklor

we’re sorry, the person you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time. please leave a message after the beep.

#-BEEP-

Speaks through microphone: KYS

But back on topic. Go ahead and bash this guys head.

nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

So umm, what is it?

Presumably a wand,

Oki let me gib a few suggestions

Limon is a she…

Please specify on who specifically, like:
~Speedy on self (per shot?) (for ? second/s?)
~Bleeding on self/enemies? (per shot?) (for ? second/s?)
~Dazed on self (per shot?) (for ? second/s?)
~Blinded on self (per shot?) (for ? second/s?)

The thing is, sprite wand doesn’t really need to be meta, untiered items are really just what they are specified as, untiered , they don’t necessarily need to have a trait that is appelling, they just either do or don’t ya’know :confused: .

The +3 DEX is nice, its just that the -40 MP, Bleeding, Blind, Dazed, and Speedy won’t really give the player much restriction from not just using either purification tome or other items that can give the player purify (unless its per shot, then why bother :/, it would be unappealing given the consistent debuffs as well as the wonky damage). I suggest not using debuffs on self to balance an item, as was suggested to me by other kind people.

I do not think this would be required. (etc)

Most UT wands (not counting legendary) are either 4% or 6% but if you are really unsure maybe just don’t input it yet.

It would be good to have an average on what the weapons damage is (140).

It would also be nice to have a link to this.

Wait wat, how does the ROF increase and what would be the increment? When (what phase) will Blindess, Speedy and Dazed be applied (though I suggest still just reworking the item without the debuffs), There was also no indication of when the Bleeding comes in, so is it on self or monsters?? Again, how often is your “restriction” applied? Please expound further.

Overall, the item is still lacking in a significant amount of info and could use quite a bit of reworking, however, I found the “fixed” (if I presume correctly, it should be based on the player’s shots from dazed? [1.5 if I remember]) increment of the weapon’s firerate interesting!

Though lacking, the effort, to some extent, can be seen. Just broaden your concept/idea (if you are willing to go through the effort though, rework it entirely?).

######Sorry if some of this came off as mean >_<.

:wink:

Don’t worry, the Items section is the equivalent of “I want to get roasted to death today so I can cry in a corner” :stuck_out_tongue:

Lel

I guess it was a tad bit long XD

Alright.

I did think this over. To clarify, my work on the Deux dungeon is not complete and I just wanted feedback on this item.

All 4 status effects come in for Blindness 4.5 secs, Dazed 3 secs, speedy 4.5 secs, and Bleeding 3 secs. This is right after the huge 220% burst of shots. After the dazing the player continues shooting at 55%.

The -40 MP was made so that this cannot be used in tandem with fulmi to make it easy for this wand to hit it Doku-style, and so that the tome of Purification cannot be used to continuously spam the wand.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.