New Paladin Set

A Pixie on steroids is neither original nor balanced.

It’s really hard to find a situation where this would be interesting to use. A lot of bosses either can’t inflict debuffs or inflict Daze/Weak, so this gimmick would never be useful against them. Then you have debuffs that are simply way too dangerous, like Armor Break or Paralyze.

The only way I see most people getting a use out of this is by bringing a fuckon of St Patty’s Brews and sitting on loot chests. 10/10 best design.

Inflicting debuffs to allies is a stupid idea. This isn’t a game that needs more built-in ways for players to kill each other.

Since nobody gives a shit about Vit this would be hands down the best ring in the game.

Since when does Knight have more DPS than Paladin???

Why should Pally have the same DPS as Warrior when it can give himself a huge buff in Hp and regen and thus is generally a lot safer???

Also:

If this is supposed to be a DPS-focused set, then why does it make Pally a super-Knight with 85 Def and almost 1k Hp??

The problem isn’t that it’s strong, it’s that it’s unbalanced.

i never said to use this in level 1. but what if people somehow get - vit what will happen? hp decreasing? :thinking:

As a knight user I really don’t think you took every class into consideration with this set. . . if a knight put on the ring and the armor they would just shake off that vit debuff and they would almost never die. If you wanted this set to be used on pally you should make most of the buffs around the seal instead of the ring and armour

Aight, here’s what I think of the set. It’s bad. Very bad. The sword is basically a buffed Pixie sword, but with pierce. The seal is absolute trash, the only reason people would use it is for the +9 def or if they have the full set. The armor is a complete rip-off of the CC. The ring is just an op Deca-Pyra ring.

This is too op. Waaaaay too op.

Heck man, you’re giving the pally more def than a knight and a huge amount of hp. This is one of the most broken sets I’ve seen here.
1/10 - Sword sprite is basically the unstable anomaly, everything else are just blobs of dark blue. The seal sprite is decent though, same goes with the full set sprite. Try making it less fat, and tie in the minotaur-esqe sprite with the theme of the set.

Edit: Forgot to talk about the sick to allies with the seal. This actually sucks. It’s destroying the already bad co-op aspects of the game, and is probably the troller’s dream item.

The blindness stays.

Thanks for the review, although the armor I stated clearly below that it works similar to the CC. The seal I’ll probably fix. The sword isn’t supposed to look like an anomaly. The blade was made by using vertical stripes, and shading them with their respective colors.

Thanks for the review, I’ll be fixing the seal, so this should be a better set soon.

I think you just wouldn’t Regen hp.

This was not my intention. The pixie has 4 shots and does much less damage, while my sword changes shot numbers and degrees with debuffs.[quote=“RMGnoob, post:21, topic:7753”]
It’s really hard to find a situation where this would be interesting to use.
[/quote]

Except for the fact that the seal gives you a debuff. So really you don’t need a boss to.[quote=“RMGnoob, post:21, topic:7753”]
Inflicting debuffs to allies is a stupid idea. This isn’t a game that needs more built-in ways for players to kill each other.
[/quote]

I will be fixing this because I agree with everyone who has mentioned this. I did not think it through at all. Sorry to everyone. And I will also be fixing everything in the set, actually making it a DPS set, not some super knight.

Never was my intention. I tried to set it apart from the pixie but looks like it didn’t work. I’ll see what I can do to fix it. Maybe really slow rounds? Idk.[quote=“BLUbeans, post:24, topic:7753”]
The seal is absolute trash
[/quote]

That is indeed the point. You really don’t want to use it when you don’t have the full set. I will be fixing it soon as well so you can still use it without the set effectively.[quote=“BLUbeans, post:24, topic:7753”]
The armor is a complete rip-off of the CC.
[/quote]

Did you read my description?[quote=“OgGamerGod, post:1, topic:7753”]
This armor is supposed to trade damage for tankiness, similar to the Candy coated trading speed for Def
[/quote]

I will fix the stat bonuses to be more DPS based, and not so much a buffed dec-pyra.[quote=“BLUbeans, post:24, topic:7753”]
Sword sprite is basically the unstable anomaly, everything else are just blobs of dark blue.
[/quote]

This one hurts. Spent a lot of time on these sprites. The swords blade was made with two base shades of blue. I made vertical alternating stripes and shaded each respectively. [quote=“BLUbeans, post:24, topic:7753”]
Try making it less fat
[/quote]

No can do. The set Sprite is supposed to be a hulking beast, which is why it’s shoulders are so broad.

There is already a paladin ST set so I really don’t see the point in adding another one before making one for every class. Also that ring is way too overpowered, and if you can sick your allies it is likely that you would end up killing people.

Yeah, I read it, but two versions of the CC isn’t really needed. Maybe make it a more speed/regeneration oriented armor to complement the Pally’s 55 base speed and his high wisdom?

CC sacrifices dex, not speed

Too complicated, stat bonuses/nerfs are everywhere, doesn’t really seemed planned out, ring is OP.

1. We already have an ST paladin set, and we do not need anymore at all, let alone yours.

2. This is way too OP. Pally doesn’t need a “buff” to equal its damage to Knight and Warrior.

I already said I was gonna fix the sick. And the set number doesn’t matter. It’s just an idea and I can make it for what I want

I’ll be fixing it. And I can make a set for whatever I want

Whoops. I’ll fix it later

So true.

It was planned out. And the ring will be fixed.