New Prism can summon minions. New Dagger gives poison? New skull curse!

I spent an hour analyzing every frame but this is what I found most interesting

The ST Prism

As you can see. It suddenly pops up from no where. It doesn’t take any damage from the trickster. Hard to see in this gif but mana is also being used. The prism didn’t make him teleport either.
This prism can create a stationary decoy where his mouse is pointing
If you look up there is a bigger version probably an enemy

Bigger version can also bee seen here.

The ST Dagger
This is a wild guess

As you can see. They start blinking after getting shot by the dagger

This is just a wild guess. UT, ST are suppose to be unique and after releasing the Hivemaster helm everything is possible.

The Skull

Seems to curse, Might only work if you are wearing the full set

The Wand

Backwards firing, Cool idea. Also deals a lot of dammage and shoots through enemies.

The Quiver

It ignores armour.

One thing from the trailer that I find interesting is the gravel. A one time stasis item is great if used properly.

Thanks for the time! Im sure many will appreciate this sneak peak of the items.

Here is some stuff I don’t get
There is a star apearing above the boss and I don’t think I have seen this before

The star is armor break friend, someone has an ogmur in there it looks

There is 2 stars apearing

it’s stunned XD my fault
never play knight

shoot you’re right sorry, i couldn’t see it easily the number spam xd, if you pause it at :06 it appears to be the stunned debuff from here https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/status-effects

They are getting Armored by something. Probobly the new seal

if the curse needs the whole set for necro it might not be worth it, depending on the gear stats and set bonuses overall. at some point it’d be more viable to bring someone to curse with you

hopefully it doesn’t last long, sounds super strong.

In this footage the seal is doesn’t give healing or HP

It has really short range, But could be useful in many situations

You see that big white pillar. I think it gives armor. It also matches the paladin gear so the paladin can summon towers. Damn deca is getting creative

also that wizzard/mystic was outsideof the area and his armor dissapeard.

Holy belgian waffles. A boss which is not stun-immune. As a newly converted knight user, I rejoice!

Edit; I would like to point out that the sword switches sides from attacking left to right, requiring a wider area to perform well

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.