New Quiver Idea! [Quiver of Clouds]

These are really fun to make :stuck_out_tongue:
###Quiver of Clouds

A godly quiver infused with the clouds of beyond.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Damage: 300 - 350 (325)
  • MP Cost: 95
  • Cooldown: 2.5 seconds
  • Duration: 3 seconds
  • Range: 15
  • Effect: Paralyze
  • Stat Bonus: +5 DEX, +4 ATK, +2 SPD, +2 VIT, +2 WIS
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies, Shots pass through obstacles, Shots ignore enemy defense
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 800
    ####Drops From:
  • Ivory Wyvern (it’s from dragons? and ivory wyvern flies sooo…

####More info
The sprites, stats, and even the description was really fun to make! I need suggestions please

edit: made paralyze 2.5 sec --> 3 sec
damage increase from 250 - 300 --> 300 - 350
mana cost reduced from 100 --> 95
+3 DEX --> +5 DEX and +3 ATK --> +4 ATK

It’s way too op

ehh, havent looked at how balanced it is, but its pretty meh idea, nothing really special

actually its pretty useless. less damage and paralysis duration than elvish/gquiv and higher mp cost. as for the stat boosts they’re all pretty meh, comsidering other quivers have more useful boosts.

BE HOLD THE QUIVER OF NAPKINS and the quiver is to op please fix

it passes through everything!!!

which one lol

i made it ignore def to compensate for the lower attack rate and paralyze duration

idk what THEIR problem is, but the only thing this has that elvish/gquiv doesn’t equal or beat is the armor piercing, and that only begins to redeem the low damage at 45 def, and there’s not that many enemies with that much def that aren’t immune to paralyze.

this is still pretty useless

I agree with @Xaklor , this UT quiver isn’t even that good in specific situations against enemies with high def because it only does 275 damage anyway (much less than even 1 dbow shot) and the MP cost is too high.

thanks for the suggestions, pretty balanced now?

decent I guess? the 5 dex and 3 atk make a little unsure. damage-wise this is now a direct upgrade of normal quivers, the only reason to use elvish/gquiv now is for the slightly cheaper mana cost. You may or may not have already checked this out, but over here we kinda proved that a damage-oriented quiver isn’t going to work out.

also I think I figured out konkat’s problem

konkat, go actually play archer. NORMAL quivers pass through enemies and obsactles.

RoyalBox was being sarcastic, KonKat genuinely thought it was way too OP, and Xaklor is just criticizing every idea like he usually does. I do agree with him though.

Rip my idea XD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.