New set of mages concept in shatts (partial epic shatts idea?)

Or you know confuse controls? Lol?

Unless you:
A. dodge the confuse shots
B. Tank confuse shots and use confuse controls
C. leave before the ice spheres spawn

so theres at least 3 fail safe options to avoid dying…

I repeat, every single death in a Shatters is preventable, ESPECIALLY from ice spheres

You say “leave before the ice spheres spawn.” I just said that if you were trapped with an already spawned ice sphere. Don’t change what my post says. And plus, deaths in shatters are never predictable. That’s why it’s a 5 star dungeon.

Nice confuse controls.

When did I say this 100% works? That’s like 3 deaths out of like 30.

those colors are eye bleedingly yellow

Gosh man I thought they were green!

@MrLoaf finally someone who sums up precisely what I have been trying to say for weeks. Thank you and a :candy:

lmao i think you’ve never done a shatters because you act like you have no idea how any of this works.

Obviously those 3 idiots (especially the trix) got stuck in compromising positions and didn’t think to hit nexus or simply use their brain and survive…

It’s funny how you say nice confuse controls as if any of them died to being confused. You are so naive.

Now lets break this down shall we. [quote=“Brainpoppe, post:64, topic:7584”]
if you were trapped with an already spawned ice sphere
[/quote]

Okay so I would stand behind my pet and bait the ice sphere. What this means is I would put my pet between the sphere and me but stay in the spheres attack range. Then I would shoot at the spawner to make sure he doesn’t make more. Then when the ice sphere charges, I walk away from it. Boom it hits my pet and gets paralyzed. Now I’m free I can run past it away from the other enemies or even let it die there and kill the rest. Cool things you learn when you actually do the dungeon instead of talking about it.

idk how many times I gotta say this but
#every shatters death is preventable

It’s a 5 star dungeon because is it hard to master and idiots can make mistakes and die easily. I never said nobody dies it it, I just said anybody with skill at the dungeon shouldn’t. It is a very predictable dungeon. Many dungeons are over rated tombstone wise (cem for example).

Just so you know with your reasoning every death is preventable

I mean there are some situations in the game overall where you can instantly die and not even have time to nexus, but none of those are in the Shatters dungeon. The Shatters is an especially predictable dungeon, so the deaths in it are even more preventable.

But overall yes, 90% of death are preventable. about 60% are predictable.

What is a situation where a death is not preventable? I can’t think up one

You enter the deadwater docks grotto portal and spawn dead because the boss was sitting on the portal (i think they just fixed that though yay :slight_smile: )

Is there another situation with unprecentable death? Since I haven’t known many who died that way.

Unpreventable you mean? Well besides laggy fame train pops not really… So you are not only agreeing with me, but enforcing my point even more? Okay cool

Wow. I’m surprised @DreadDrake you didn’t add anything like “any warrior that gets hit by the electro mages insta-die and buff the mages to do double damage making people hate the warrior”

got it?

I don’t know if adding more basic enemies would change anything in Shatts. It doesn’t fix all the issues with rushing or with the boss fights, they will just spawn on the same spawning points as everything else and get pulled one by one and killed easily just like everything else.

Now, since I have better things to do than get into a 60-comments-long dick-measuring contest about who can Shatts better: how does this idea stand on its own?

It’s not very good. The yellow is unpleasant to look at and the mobs are all way too powerful to be just regular mobs. If nothing else, they should at least be less tanky.

Not everybody has a maxed out divine p2w pet, by the way. I only have a rare. This won’t help me, and it won’t make any shatters death “predictable.” The ice sphere moves very fast.

Nothing, I’m not arguing with you. But lag deaths are preventable (btw I can almost pin point exactly what type of player you are now, which isn’t a bad thing, don’t worry), if you notice lag, you should close window. Fame trains insta are just as unexpected as ice sphere wall jumps and decoy bounces.