New Skull from Secluded Thicket

It isn’t blue…
Edit:
But it have blue outlines around skull lel

I started thinking that theme, but kinda ran into not being able to avoid none of the armour types suiting very well.

But really mask could even be an open field for any concept entirely, eg. dagger/mask/robe (pic1). And then the Jungle Mask would be a singularly different mask from the tiered masks doing something wacky like hallucinate-self and some useful effect.

image image

I made it less retarded:
image :arrow_forward: image
The problem with the image used on Realmeye was that the pixels were out of proportion, as if they’d imported the image into a program but not scaled the width and height values correctly.

Would you be open to working on a Google Document with me and developing the idea?

I’ll polite pass thanks! Too much time too little er no the other way around!
I just throw it out there people can do what they like!
I love thinking about the potential of Rotmg with bold class ideas, there are so many possibilities. But I’ll leave the hard work to more dedicated souls!

:slightly_frowning_face:…I guess I’ll work on it alone…

guilt trip intensifies

i cried

@Nevov

Honestly I find the sprite good.

Which one?
image this?
image or this?

I prefer 1 but I wouldn’t care if it was either one since it isn’t a clumpy sprite like the wakis.

See, the proposed sprite (number 1) seems too plain-jane for me.
No color, at least the one from the Forbidden Jungle had some attractive looking colors going on.

Well I think they did fine with the lore attached to it. It’s supposed to be a sealed version of the original. The original is apparently “unsealed” which I’d guess is more scuffed thus having a darker shade. The sealed version has a bright glassy feeling to it, and a purple border which makes it look sealed and the lighter color scheme making it look cleaner and sealed.

Which sprite do you prefer?

I thought the purple border was meant to be like power radiating from it…similar to the Skull of Endless Torment “being on fire”.

I don’t feel like it should have a glossy look though, it lacks a lot of color that way, I think they should’ve shaded it better anyway, they only used two three colors for the actual skull…:neutral_face:

Well they did shade it, but I can get why people don’t like pale colors. A few colors is fine since too much looks like the twilight zone. Someone tried redoing Jugg and though it was a formidable attempt, they made it look like the Jugg was going through an emotional depression phase.

rework

:neutral_face:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.