New ST Ring

Why is it Soulbound?? Also where did you get it from I got it from the hive thingys

All new ST sets are (and will be) SB, as that seems to be the route Deca wants to go. As for where it drops, it drops from the Mini Killer Nests. The bow drops from the Beekeeper, the trap drops from the Killer Bee Queen, and the ring drops from the Mini Killer Nests.

Its basically a bargain bin nile

the full set isn’t too bad with the bonuses though so may be worth owning. Would have to do a full set comparison to a tops/ut set.

^so in other words ST’s are now UT’s that get sold in the shop…

set tier or shop tier???

What drops the armor (not the st), the armor (the st), and the quiver?

The other recent ST set (Dragon Tamer Warrior) was also soulbound. Annoyyying.
The ST ring Honey Circlet apparently drops from Mini Killer Bee Nest.

The not-ST armour apparently drops from the Blue, the Red & the Yellow Soldier Bees.
The ST armour apparently from Mini Killer Bee Nest, same as the ST ring.
There is no quiver, but there is a helm, and a trap.
[Edit: there is a quiver that drops from the new realm quest event Killer Bee Nest.]

More details about drops in The Nest are on the wiki - The Nest page, drops section.
[Edit: Killer Bee Nest event is brand new so not much on its wiki page yet - Killer Bee Nest.]

On a kinda unrelated note, I really dislike how the new st’s are all soulbound.

Deca is just really sick of duped sts apparently. The only thing about it that bugs me is that I can’t sell new st items I get at a high price.

Making things soulbound when you have limited space is really frustrating, I want to be able to trade a cool item I can’t use for something I can use and then buy back that cool thing when I can use it.
If they continue following the trends of mobile games in terms of limitations and RNG gambling then the game will lose its mystique fast.

The biggest cop out is getting “mystery cloth” as a reward, seriously I like to unify my colours on my characters, getting random cloths is worse than useless as it takes up space in my reward box or my vaults if i decide to roll some of them. Make the worst reward for mystery boxes something useful, wasted $10 worth last night got 1 backpack and all mystery dyes. I won’t be spending again anytime soon.

I feel the same way. I have 2 st bows that I could make a fortune off of if they were tradeable. Then again, I would like to keep them to make a huntress.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.