New ST set: Puppet Master (Ninja)

Updated some sprites, made stuff a little more streamlined.

Ty for including me on your project
But i think you just made it too op for droping from that easy dungeon

My idea of this katan was small range katana without multihit
Now its just better doku

Its good that you decrease a mp cost but whole idea of tank ninja it is trash now because for what you need Def when you can just be invisible
Still its very orginal idea

UH when i gave him a stats i forgot we have somethink like armor od nil maybe he will nerf armor from +18def, +2spd to maybe just +19def because armor od nill give +21def and -2spd

Its all my opinion nice work

Bumping this

wtf man

I mean, it was a good set, and no ninja ST exists as of no

Why does the big sprite look like its doing the cha cha slide ?

He’s crouching down haha

I like the set in all regards; however, the Star seems like it can be abused easily.

Maxed divine MHeal pet can achieve 45 MP/sec so I think ya ought to keep that in mind to prevent perma invisibility.

I’d suggest making it drain 65 MP/sec instead. That and have the Star give 65 MP instead of remove 50. The Star’s active effect may need to cost 15 or 20 more per activate due to this extra MP. (Or make the Star do less damage.)

252 + 65 = 317 MP when maxed. That’s nearly 5 seconds when not including any MP regen. It’d still be nearly 16 seconds with pets included though.

Might be easier to just have it inflict a constant pet stasis debuff on top of the invisibility to fix the problem. May need the MP cost/sec to be 50 anyway though.

Good idea.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.