New system release pet

My idea is when you release some pet that you do not want any more, you gain some fame by releasing it.

that would be gamebreaking

What if your pets could collect “pet fame” when released?

And what if you could spend this pet fame on upgrades, dyes, etc?

Could encourage people to start cycling out stale or dead-end pets.

This might be nice for some people but I have so many pets I would be batshit rich by the end of this

Dude keep your pets for the memories.

Or a meme divine

That’s a pretty good idea! Then we could have them scalling depending on :

• Pet rarity : the rarer your pet is, the more pet fames it gives you.
  • Play time : just like regular fames, your pet could gain pet fames depending on your gained experience while you have it equiped.
  • Level : the more it was fed, the better the amount of pet fames.

Then these pet fames could be used on things such as :

• Pet food : not talking about ambrosia or burgers, but pet food up to oreo cookies might be nice.
  • Pet stones
  • Exclusive dyes and cloths : animal-related patterns for example
  • Pet boosts : consumables giving your pets better stats for a limited amount of time (from 10 sec to 1 min)

Using pet food to level up a pet to release it to get more pet food

what

The idea is that the old pets you used before getting your dream pet could still be used to help getting your main pet at a better level.

For example, imagine you’ve used a pet with bad abilities for a while. You’ve fed him lot of pet food, and now you found the perfect pet. You could release your old pet to get pet fame, then use those to help leveling your new pet.

This way, all the work you put into your old pet wouldn’t be totally wasted.

Ehh, I guess. I didn’t understand the point because I got lucky and my 20th farm egg was a heal, mheal, electric…

Some people leveled bad pets when they started the game, because they didn’t know it well or just wanted fun. These people could feel bad about releasing a pet that they leveled alot, even if it’s not very useful.

This is for those people.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.