New Title Screen

I like that idea. a changing title screen would be wonderful. Maybe It could have the currently best alive fame character that’s online, for the server you have selected, show up too? Or maybe your best char show up. something to integrate real players possibly? But Void entity,MBC,Forgotten king, Diachi, Esben, show up.

I always thought that only Esben, Diachi, and the beekeeper (aka Mad Lab dude) were controlled by the void entity.

What if we made the title screen an infinite loop of a slideshow of different ppe video thumbnails so you know where rotmg is at this point.

That would make me quit immediately idk about you guys.

Is the void entity Xil :? I thought that was who controlled Daichi…

I quite like the home screen we currently have, I don’t think it needs a change

Undertale Spoilers

I agree, not only is it fine where it is, it isn’t necessary. Remastered versions of rotmg should be coming out around the same time as a new platform release, it shouldn’t come out as it’s own thing I think they should be more dedicated towards the other things they are planning to release on their “things to come” list…

That was a quick fix.

I’m too used to the current title screen to change lol. Yours looks good though

its sad for me to say, but i would definately agree. Fuck the mascot

Maybe DECA could sell out the homescreen as an advertising space for sketchy dating websites advertising with slogans like “sexy ppes in ur area.”

I was trying to find this thing a dude made, which had stats like “how many 8/8s died this week” or “number of oryx kills” but couldn’t find it :c

I actually saw this. earlier and i think its really good.

Private server vibe

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.