New type of hack?

Oops, I’m an idiot.

So, then maybe this: [quote=“GooSlayer, post:19, topic:10350”]
uncover the maximum amount of tiles, despite the fact that you shouldnt be able to.
[/quote]

Is how the hack works.

So for example, if you walk to the 2nd boss in lab, with a closed door, tiles behind it would uncovered anyways.

more or less

Do you have any evidence for that happening?

I’ve seen a similar thing happen in OTs, hacker uses same hack to get into 2nd, but instead tps straight to thessal, negating the need to rush. So I don’t find it hard to believe what he’s described in the OP

If that’s the case, then maybe Tarlan is actually being serious this time. Would like to see a video of this happening though.

new hack update since 2 months ago, tricksters can tp into black space without DC, if he wasn’t trickster then idk

Hacks allow you to zoom your screen out as seen in p servers.

Just a reallllllllly big full screener that used an unsafe prism hack.

Unless the boss room spawned next to the spawn room and he used tp hacks to get there?

reallllllly big full screen

Guys, guys, guys.

You realize this is @Tarlan right?

But of course, he definitely didn’t rush the abyss and have someone else teleport to him, of course he actually witnessed hacking!

Get your facts straight, there’s a hack that allows tping to black (not discovered yet) areas. If the boss room is close enough to the spawn what he described is possible.

Same thing happened to me while in a sprite, I went in one and started rushing, then someone just popped in and instantly tp’d to boss, didn’t even noclip through everything.

This is Tarlan though. You probably don’t know him enough to get he was probably joking

Great logic

Read the thread. Other people said the same as him.

There is an option in the hack called autosprite I think where it just teleports to boss immediately. This would be able to be done in other dungeons if they didn’t fix the no clip through solid walls glitch that happened back in the day. An example, (i think I have a video somewhere) was when people walked through the purple crap in shatters.

Read his name