New Upgrade Ideas for the Guild Hall

The Guild hall in Realm of the Mad God is a good place for guild-exclusive keys, drop parties, and other shenanigans. Outside of this however, the guild hall is purposeless. Players seldom go there. I wanted to make a thought-out suggestion(s) on how to fix this and make the space far more enjoyable for everyone.

Note: change some basic things about the current upgrades, but extend guild fame upgrades so players in super guilds have something to grind towards:

Base guildhall
1st upgrade (10,000 fame)
2nd upgrade (100,000 fame)
3rd upgrade (250,000 fame)
4th upgrade (500,000 fame)
5th upgrade (1,000,000 fame)

Guild Vault Space:
This idea isn’t revolutionary by any means. Plenty of other games include a public inventory area for guilds/factions in MMOs. I believe this inventory space shouldn’t be overpowered, but it should provide an incentive for players to involuntarily help each other out. Additionally, I think this space should increase linearly as the guild upgrades increase.

1st chest - Base guild hall
2nd chest - 1st upgrade
3rd chest - 2nd upgrade
4th chest - 3rd upgrade
5th chest - 4th upgrade
6th chest - 5th upgrade

I also think it would be more pleasing aesthetically if these were true to the original vault’s 8 space per chest model, giving it more of an “armory” or “guild vault” feel. The compact chest in the vault is convenient, but for the guild vault there won’t be that many slots anyways.

I also think it would be asthetically pleasing if this room had nothing in the first few upgrades, but gold pieces and rare artifacts gradually pile up in this space as you upgrade your guild hall.

Upgraded Target Dummy Room

This one is pretty simplistic. I think the material and Dummies versatility should be upgraded!

This should start after the upgrade we currently have. The dummies are stagnant and straw/wood. We don’t see these targets until the 2nd upgrade.

Straw/wood stationary------------------------------------------------ 2nd upgrade
Straw/wood w/ movement command------------------------------3rd upgrade
Copper/Bronze w/movement command---------------------------4th upgrade
Iron/Metal w/movement command and toggleable taunts----5th upgrade

Potential lines for the taunts these dummies say to you could be:
“You couldn’t clear a pirate cave!”
“I’ve fought slimes tougher than you!”
“Skill issue”

Open Sesame!

I think this room would add shock value/interest if it had a statue/painting of the void entity, oryx, or the daeva spirit. Maybe your guild can have an allegiance to some greater evil/good? Really ties back in to MOTMG’s Antinomy event, plus I think it would be cool. If you have any ideas for the open sesame space, please let me know!

Cosmetic Upgrades

For the 4th and 5th upgrades, I think it would be flavorful if guilds were allowed to have colors that represent them.

1st color - 4th upgrade (500,000 fame)
2nd color - 5th upgrade (1,000,000 fame)

Additionally, I believe these colors should be changeable at any time by communicating with Guill.
These upgrades could give more pleasing aesthetics to the guild hall. armor rack suits, fancy chandeliers, stained glass art (like you see in churches and other important buildings), upgrading all of the wood to metal/gold/glass, so on. Its not that this idea isn’t developed, I simply think the artistic freedom for this is necessary.

I believe the guild hall in ROTMG could benefit from these two additional upgrades and useable space. it would provide a sense of guild spirit never seen before in Realm. Please let me know if you have ideas to add on below!

Thank you

Slimes in RotMG? Should replace with pirates.

This idea isn’t revolutionary by any means. Plenty of other games include a public inventory area for guilds/factions in MMOs. I believe this inventory space shouldn’t be overpowered, but it should provide an incentive for players to involuntarily help each other out.

please implement this decker

Lol I guess it could be that, too.

Its an Elder Scrolls Oblivion reference. The guards will sometimes say, “I’ve fought mudcrabs tougher than you” while attacking you.

Thank you for your support!

Good idea. Guild hall should be cooler.

maybe have guill be able to give you consumables other than hp/mp pots.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.