New Weapon Type

If it comes to the way it works it can be my fault i didn’t precise what i meant i actually thought about something with lower natural fire rate and no projectile instead it would create a small splash (like the ones from candy rock but smaller) in front of your character.

Why would anyone want to use this class though? Lower rate of fire is detrimental to playability.

ehh idk that’s just the general incomplete idea

Splash damage it seems. this kind of “second weapon” idea is kindof cool.

Nah, I recommend spears being low damage long range, but axes being higher damage shorter range. It makes more sense in my Fire Emblem flooded head. :+1:

Maybe the axe could just be a higher tiered club? I like the idea of a aoe weapon. It would have to be a little small though, and maybe it could lower your dexterity depending on what tier it is.

cough dbow cough.

or maybe the club/axe fires out projectiles similar to shields

Yes but that has range. This is why you dont see people using indomptable

to clarify it wouldn’t be such a decrease in fire rate as it is in dbow case i thought about something like 80-70% not 33% xD

In terms of the axe or maybe even the club I guess, if we want to talk about classes an ability could be like a circular whirl, i’m not sure how it would work with rotation and all the hit boxes etc. I feel like at this stage of development new concepts for (balanced) classes etc are too hard to get right

Yeah, that also sounds pretty cool.

“No axe can fell me!”

All axe users will cri when they try to close realm when it is on ents.

So you have to stand on the enemy you want to murder in order to use the club?
Cube Gods wya

Lumberjack, of course.

kek

nah it would create splash in front of character not on it so it’s maximal range would be equal to diameter of splash

in fact shield projectiles doesn’t differ from regular ones it’s just the sprite issue for example salju projectiles are curvy horizontal lines like the shield ones

Caveman class lol. Club is his weapon and his ability is a torch. Higher tier torches cause longer bleed and higher damage.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.